Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was already beginning to moan a bit about her neck and shoulders last night. By tonight or tomorrow she’ll be an invalid again.

Also, was anyone else gutted we didn’t get to see the shopping haul yesterday? I kept freezing the screen to try and see in the bags but couldn’t get a good look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is 🤢

I’m all for a burst of colour instead of the generic grey but she has so many different bold colours throughout that it would give me a headache
It wouldn’t be so bad if they were complimenting colours! The tone of that green is completely wrong

Who the duck still has their shoes from their 21st?!? She’s over 30 isn’t she? Also, the back of the grey rug with the dog hair, and the dog hair all over the boxes in the ‘office’ makes me feel sick

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see the top of that cream kettle was mouldy? The sort of dusty mould? Grim 😂

The new colour in the kitchen is horrible. Each to our own of course but it looks like she’s just covered a really dark green with a cheap white paint! That’s the effect I can see anyway. Awful.

The new colour in the kitchen is horrible. Each to our own of course but it looks like she’s just covered a really dark green with a cheap white paint! That’s the effect I can see anyway. Awful.
Clearly she likes the colour as she chose it, but the tone of the mint green is awful, a sage green would have looked gorgeous. Also. To go from that purple into the green would give me headache

Right, it’s bad enough with the constant swallowing, mouth smacking and yawning, but could she not have blown her bleeping nose before recording her stories? It’s absolutely revolting having to listen to her hoiking that back up every few seconds 🤢 It’ll put her parents right off their chicken chasseur.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
IMAGINE, sat eating your breakfast before work, and you see Danielles dog tit covered decking and her mouldy garden furniture (lazy cow couldn’t even be bothered to put them away, they’ll be FULL of mould!) Jesus Christ, this woman knows no bounds

• Sick
Reactions: 4
IMAGINE, sat eating your breakfast before work, and you see Danielles dog tit covered decking and her mouldy garden furniture (lazy cow couldn’t even be bothered to put them away, they’ll be FULL of mould!) Jesus Christ, this woman knows no bounds
Her garden is absolutely disgusting and why you wouldn’t bring the garden furniture cushions in is beyond me 🤢.

I was eating my weetabix at the time as well!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just said exactly the same out loud to myself! She focused on that tit for ages too 🤢

• Sick
Wonder where all this money is coming from? Paints, beds, gardens etc...it was only a few month ago she was crying her eyes out saying she had no money or savings if she was made redundant.

Reactions: 3
Wonder where all this money is coming from? Paints, beds, gardens etc...it was only a few month ago she was crying her eyes out saying she had no money or savings if she was made redundant.
It’s definitely from nana. Poor woman is rooked by Danielle constantly.

The fact she uses her cooker hood as a some sort of display shelf for all her slim fast is just weird. There’s only her living there surely she must have some cupboard space

• Haha
The fact she uses her cooker hood as a some sort of display shelf for all her slim fast is just weird. There’s only her living there surely she must have some cupboard space
The slim fast display is like an art installation at this point. They’ve been there for so long 😭

• Haha
The decking looks so odd, like it’s just been sat down on top of her garden not built into it.

“He talks and talks and tells story after story” now you know how we feel listening to you hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The decking looks so odd, like it’s just been sat down on top of her garden not built into it.
they’ve pulled the bark up, which had membrane underneath it, and they haven’t re laid any fresh! She’s gonna get all sorts growing through that decking! I hope for god sake she cleaned up after that dog. I remember last summer she was on her stories and you couldn’t see the bark for dog tit! Absolutely vile.

• Sick
they’ve pulled the bark up, which had membrane underneath it, and they haven’t re laid any fresh! She’s gonna get all sorts growing through that decking! I hope for god sake she cleaned up after that dog. I remember last summer she was on her stories and you couldn’t see the bark for dog tit! Absolutely vile.
My slabs in the back garden could do with a good jet blast but the weather in Scotland has been bad over winter so I’m not surprised haha.

But, her slabs make me feel sick - I would have ripped all of that up first before getting new decking that she’ll never sit on. Storm sits on those slabs covered in thick mould and brings it into the house and sits on the couch and on the bed with Danielle 🤢

Reactions: 3