Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has another Instagram too, kerrigandani, but hasnt posted since October 2020. It's weird all of these are the same content and recycled photos. She seems quite an unhappy person deep down.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She viewed a story on one of my accounts that I don’t really use 🤭 so she’s still there 👋🏻
I’m beside myself wondering what she bought for last weeks food shop, or seeing how much weight she’s lost on her wank slim fast

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m beside myself wondering what she bought for last weeks food shop, or seeing how much weight she’s lost on her wank slim fast
She’ll have lost stones by the time we see her again, we won’t recognise her - it’ll be like Adele’s reveal in the papers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll have lost stones by the time we see her again, we won’t recognise her - it’ll be like Adele’s reveal in the papers 😂
I’m absolutely screamin 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hello, it’s me, I was wondering if after all these weeks you wanna hear, about my bad arm - and back. Ive gotta admit, that it is what it is. For the love of god sing that to the tune of hello 😂

• Haha
This is the longest time she’s ever been “away” without a single story !! She’ll be losing the will to live.

• Haha
I’m absolutely screamin 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hello, it’s me, I was wondering if after all these weeks you wanna hear, about my bad arm - and back. Ive gotta admit, that it is what it is. For the love of god sing that to the tune of hello 😂
There’s a fire starting in my back
Reaching a fever pitch and it’s causing my neck to crack 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s made other account private too. It was public the other day when it was mentioned here.....

How long has it been now🤔
Must be coming up for around 2 weeks and still no appearance. Very unlike her she never disappears for this long. We have so
Much to catch up on.
Im not gonna lie im worried sick but it is what it is...👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long has it been now🤔
Must be coming up for around 2 weeks and still no appearance. Very unlike her she never disappears for this long. We have so
Much to catch up on.
Im not gonna lie im worried sick but it is what it is...👀👀👀
I’m itching to know why she’s stopped doing stories because she’s still using Instagram

I’ve had so much more free time now I’m not watching her stories. I’ve learned a new language, qualified as a beauty therapist and started my own wax melt company. Hope she’ll advertise for me when she’s back from her hiatus

• Haha
  • Heart
Looool. I think she has definitely logged off for good - either a mix of discovering this thread and / or her employer finding out she was gassing on about them all over IG.
Either way I do think it’s for the best — she wasted so much time storying, maybe once corona is done she’ll have more time to actually get a life and spend her time in a more meaning way.

Reactions: 3