Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 weeks ago she’d have been on Instagram stories, with millions of little dots to get through, telling us every little detail about how Instagram wasn’t working. No way is that all what’s really happened.

Reactions: 7
3 weeks ago she’d have been on Instagram stories, with millions of little dots to get through, telling us every little detail about how Instagram wasn’t working. No way is that all what’s really happened.
Exactly, we’d have been treated to eleventy million dots about how she complained to the CEO of insta, just like she did with the card factory balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly, we’d have been treated to eleventy million dots about how she complained to the CEO of insta, just like she did with the card factory balloons
Hmm shes definately changed. No talking stories and tagging peoples competitions which ive never seen her do before. Very quiet. We shall see if she story tells tomorrow🤔

Reactions: 3
Something wrong with her account and couldnt post at all = was too embarrassed to post after 'little chat' at work.

Lost followers = people I've removed because of 'little chat' at work and I don't know who to trust.

Lost highlights - deleted stuff as a result of 'little chat' at work.

Today's out of character posts - testing the water, since 'little chat' at work, see if I'm ok to come back without too many questions...hence all of the above.

Reactions: 5
Yes she has completely changed the format of her page. Very strange🤔
im dying to know whats happened but doubt she will divulge

We’re back to a gazillion dots then... spare me! There’s just no in between with her is there, it’s either feast or famine 😂

• Haha
We’re back to a gazillion dots then... spare me! There’s just no in between with her is there, it’s either feast or famine 😂
Weeeeiiiirddd.... she’s still private tho haha so that’s odd! What is she waffling on about? Her nana? Sore shoulder or slim fast?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Weeeeiiiirddd.... she’s still private tho haha so that’s odd! What is she waffling on about? Her nana? Sore shoulder or slim fast?
Well, it seems she’s spent the last 3 weeks watching QVC because she’s bought a load of Liz Earle skincare and kept waffling on about what good value QVC is!

Reactions: 1