Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
perhaps it was all that carpet cleaning that’s why she’s ‘ struggling’ With her back 🤔
She should stop buying all that crap food . Might make her feel better , what makes me laugh is the fact that she says she doesn’t eat much and misses meals but she always buys loads . 😳 can’t believe she would chuck it out .

Shes been morrisons for a change ....she lives to eat rather then eating to live ...oh and her back is sore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she going to the shops on a Monday? She used to only go food shopping on a Friday. Can’t be bothered watching any of her mind numbing stories so asking here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one noticed how swelled her face looks? Piling the weight on me thinks even more so

Reactions: 6
No one noticed how swelled her face looks? Piling the weight on me thinks even more so
I thought that too. Womens life is beyond boring. Can't go to one shop because they don't sell the dog food, its so hard work doing everyone's shopping, her back hurts, mate shattup!

Anyone would think she's in her 80's the way she goes on about all and nothing.

She’s sooooo boring. Nothing interesting ever to talk about. The way she touches her hair, nose, lips etc constantly is so irritating (and rank!).

• Sick
I know she adores her dog, but is it just me that thinks Storm looks utterly bored all the time?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know she adores her dog, but is it just me that thinks Storm looks utterly bored all the time?!
Would you not be!? Having to sit around and listen to her drone on about crap. That voice would go through me!! Also I do not believe she takes Storm on as many walks as she claims - she films all the time, why wouldn’t she film these “walks”! Makes no sense.

A big dog like that needs a good amount of exercise.

Wonder what today will bring?
“My shoulder, neck and back were killing me all night, I’ve hardly slept”
“But it is what it is”
“Got to go shopping for my mum and dad and my Nan as well as myself”
“But it is what it is”
“I’ve got sooo much work to do today”
“But it is what it is”
“I’m not really hungry, but I’ll have to eat allll the chocolate and crisps in the house”
“It is what it is”
With a few “I’ve gotta admit” and “to be perfectly honest”
And then videos of poor Storm who by now has manic depression 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And......we’re off! She’s in pain, she’s gotta go shopping for herself, parents and Nan!
She’s got to paint the fence panels and wishes her elderly Nan could help her?!?!
I shop for my household, my parents and my Nan too.....And I suffer with chronic pain - but I haven’t once moaned about helping my Nan and parents out because quite simply - I don’t want them going out and getting ill. They’ve looked after me throughout my life - so it’s something I can do for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
High light of her week . She’s going to Morrison’s NOT Asda . Whoop whoop

Why have all the fence panels in her street got to be the same colour . If it’s her house she can do what she like surely 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has to do food shopping for her mum and dad and nan and herself and storm 😩🤣🤣
Why does does she list everyone? Even the dog 🐕 droning on again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what today will bring?
“My shoulder, neck and back were killing me all night, I’ve hardly slept”
“But it is what it is”
“Got to go shopping for my mum and dad and my Nan as well as myself”
“But it is what it is”
“I’ve got sooo much work to do today”
“But it is what it is”
“I’m not really hungry, but I’ll have to eat allll the chocolate and crisps in the house”
“It is what it is”
With a few “I’ve gotta admit” and “to be perfectly honest”
And then videos of poor Storm who by now has manic depression 🙄
And repeat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Such a spolit attention seeking brat! Wishes her nan could paint her fence. Get a grip. So what you have got a bit of pain. That is how a lot of people live their lives daily and still have to get on with it. I'll not be surprised if her nan does actually go round and help her when she shouldn't be. She honestly doesn't care about anybody else but herself. It's all me me me

Does she or has she had a partner? I've only recently come across this boring bint

Reactions: 1
Does she or has she had a partner? I've only recently come across this boring bint
Yeah; she’s divorced a few years now. Go back a few pages, there’s some info there. Quick summary - her ex husband is older than her (I’d say 15 years) and is now married to a
Woman his own age with a newborn baby.

Danielle has made reference to it being a controlling relationship and that she didn’t have any autonomy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2