Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did we need to know about her Nans sanitary pads?’
Also why does she throw her shopping about and point at everything?! And ewww the way she licks her lips 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she gets made redundant Nanna has said she can have her pension to keep her afloat, and she’s even asked Nanna about doing an equity release :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh Christ, Nanna’s cooked her another pie. Last time she ended up with 3 points and £100 fine for speeding over there to get it (she’d already been on the speed awareness course thanks to a lasagne).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that money she's spends on food and she buys caged hen eggs
I don't know about anyone else but I refuse to buy them!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
*Crying because her back is hurting so much*
< *shows bag smarties, toffee crisps multi pack, sticky toffee puddings, large pizza, lion bars multi pack, smirnoff ice, several multi pack crisps, strawberry tarts and chips*
ALL FOR HER
Women is beyond stupid. Your pain will 100% be linked to your weight. Stop being a bloody pig.

Everytime i gather myself to watch her stories it always starts with her nearly crying in pain with her back! And i noticed aswell shes fairly piled the weight on these past few months (not shaming as im a chubber) so surely that wouldnt help her back 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Everytime i gather myself to watch her stories it always starts with her nearly crying in pain with her back! And i noticed aswell shes fairly piled the weight on these past few months (not shaming as im a chubber) so surely that wouldnt help her back 🙈🙈
I tend to look at it as be whoever the duck you wannabe, size, shape, hair colour, whatevs. As long as someone is happy then the rest in no ones business.
BUT she isn't happy AT ALL.
she moans constantly about chronic pain which professionals can't find any explanation for, she cries ALOT, she always looks tried and drained, she eats a stupid amount of food, she doesn't even bloody bath.
Yet she does absolutely nothing about any of it apart from moan and cry.
Sorry but shes a grown arse women, get your tit together and help yourself, she can't even admit she's over weight ffs.

What an absolute fanny.

So she wouldn’t even buy her nan some french fancies . 😩😩😩😩 her nan wasn’t prepared to pay £1.50 if that was my nan I would of bought her then myself !!!

so she said ‘half the time people don’t even know she’s in pain ‘
Oh yes we do love !!!!!!!

slim fast now?!?! Here we go 😩😩😩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said her nan would be a pound so it would have cost her only 50p! She’s such a cheapskate 🤨

Reactions: 2
I think it was
Clean queen ?? What cleaning does she do ? God forbid she’s depressing
She 'hoovers everyday' you know
🧐🔍🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥

I've had to stop watching her, the whole spotty face and a billion chins, along with the huge amount of fattening food on the side, next to last nights dirty dishes, the baby tears, its all pretty vile now, I'm actually shuddering watching it.

• Haha
OMG, is she actually “starting slim fast”? She has to be a parody account!!!! 😶😱 she needs help.

Also, why does she do all the shopping in person for her parents and nan? She loves to be dramatic. She could set them up a weekly online slot for click and collect or delivery which would save her needing to go into Asda for anyone else but her own shopping. Absolute weapon of a person!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1