Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't we still meant to be social distancing? Why on earth is her dad picking her up! Stupid irresponsible cow thinking of herself as usual 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s still going to go to physio but doesn’t think it’ll help. Why isn’t she mentioning her weight?! That will help. She’s over 15 stone, why isn’t she bothered about that? Surely if the pain is as bad as she makes out, constantly going on about it, getting her 80+ year old nan to clean her home, make her bed and paint her fence, you’d atleast try and lose a big amount of weight? I’d be trying anything and everything if it was as bad as she says.

Reactions: 3
So she’s bought the sticky toffee pudding as a ‘treat’.....so what’s the 200 bars of chocolate, biscuits, scones, sweets and muffins for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says it’s windy today (euphemism). Don’t know what she’s eaten (probably be quicker to list what she hasn’t), but it smells like cabbage. I’ve had to go outside on the decking for air.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Pot Kettle! I don’t like my food being taken away? I’ve watched her snarl at Nanna for taking away her plate before she’s finished licking it.

• Haha
Scones
Clotted cream
Sticky toffee pudding
4 lemon muffins
Pack of 4 crunchies
Pack of 4 twirls
Skittles
Fruit gums
Box of 30 cans of coke
Crisps
Malteaser buttons
Terrys chocolate orange bar
2 packs of Jamie dodgers
2 big yazoo milkshake

The amount of tit in one weeks food shop 😱 absolutely shocking! Her weight most definitely won’t be helping her pain she needs to give her head a wobble and stop eating her feelings and try to lose some weight for her pain and her health, no amount of physio will help her pain if she continues to put on weight as fast as she is (not fat shaming at all btw, just sick of her constant moaning yet she does absolutely nothing to help herself 🤦🏼‍♀️)

• Wow
  • Sick
Also she goes shopping every week like clockwork and restocks pretty much the entire list above but then claims she doesn’t eat it all... so what’s the point in continuing to replenish the stock!? 🤨 she’s a very strange person. It’s like a car wreck— I can’t look away!

• Haha
Also she goes shopping every week like clockwork and restocks pretty much the entire list above but then claims she doesn’t eat it all... so what’s the point in continuing to replenish the stock!? 🤨 she’s a very strange person. It’s like a car wreck— I can’t look away!
Motorway pile up ...I've only recently followed her and she has more chocolate in her shop than I eat in a year...she is a pure mood drain

• Haha
I'd say by her size, she probably does eat it all. I mean its obvious she eats alot.

Reactions: 1
Shopping again today with her dad. I laughed when she claimed her shop was only £23 this week cos her mum and dad owed her £20 so her dad scanned £20 worth of food for her 😂. That still means your food shop was £43, Danielle! And she calls herself an accountant 😬🤨

• Haha
Yazoo x 2, 6 diam bars, 8 twirls, 2 x vanilla slices, box lemon drizzle biscuits, pack of tea cakes, multipack of cakes, 18 bags of crisps... yeah no treats 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
How boring are her stories , she’s getting worse . How can she talk about how she opened some of windows in her for about 8 stories 😩😩
Shows she don’t open them everyday 😷😷🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Sweet baby Jezuz the eyebrows they are social distancing for sure...and she has been shopping ...again ...I couldn't face going through the whole lot but she said her spotted dicks could last til january ...I think not...I didn't buy that much shopping when I had my children at home .....poor @StormTheDog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How can she do all those stories about a food shop !!!!! Give me strength 😴😴😴😴😴
Even talking about her nans food as well .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ, she goes on and on about her back in these videos. You should of seen her on Monday night after those WKDs. Sing Star on the Wii soon came out, she was swinging round dancing and singing to Madonna until gone 2... someone re-home me please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4