Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying how hot she was earlier yet the smelly cow still won't go for a wash or wash her stinking hair 🤢🤢suppose it's weekly wash day tomorrow!

Reactions: 1
How can anyone just wash once a week, wear the same clothes, have the dirtiest nails, live in tit, the phrase pig in tit comes to mind! No wonder her ‘husband’ is no longer her husband, moaning dreary individual. She is sitting once again crying into the lense on the camera on her phone. She needs serious help with her mental health. It’s very worrying how she feels that’s ok to do 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I can’t even stand to hate watch her stories anymore! Has she actually said she only washes once a week or have we just come to that conclusion from here greasy hair and seeing that firetrap hoody on a daily basis? 🙈

I don’t understand why or how she can sit and cry into her phone like that, and she pauses (for effect?)

It's like she thinks she's having a conversation with a real person. She seems very lonely. I have to say though, those stories from earlier did make me feel sad for her (to an extent). If she was serious about taking some control of her pain etc she would be disciplined with her food and eating etc. Instead she eats crap all the time.

Reactions: 2
Did you see her cupboards were full of crap !its only her living there ! I don’t have that much and there are 5 of us .
she did look like she was squeezing out the tears and wiping nothing away from her eyes 🙄 crocodile tears if you ask me 🤨

Is this woman meant to be on a diet? That shopping she is showing is like a family shop for month.

Is this woman meant to be on a diet? That shopping she is showing is like a family shop for month.
No, she lost her diet around Feb / March time. She uses food for comfort (I think). I actually think it's surprising she isn't the size of a house at this point.

She lasted about 4 weeks doing her healthy eating. She was sat crying in January saying how disgusted she was in herself and how she’d never been so heavy and was determined to lose weight. She’ll be even heavier next January, crying once again about her weight!

• Haha
Because her life is SO boring, she just waffles on endlessly about the most mundane tit. She was listed by her doctor as high risk in error due to low iron levels in 2015. She phoned them to query it. They told her the reason and that she'd be declassified as high risk cos she's within normal levels now. Literally 16 stories this took to explain 😶🙄

• Haha
So, she’s struggling really bad today with her back, neck and shoulder?! The way she was flinging that shopping around and wrestling with the freezer and not one wince of pain 😂
Also the doctors don’t class her as overweight? (I’m not fat shaming - I need to lose a couple of stone)
All that tit she’s bought today isn’t going to help, if I remember correctly her Dad is diabetic so she should really be careful with her sugar intake.

Reactions: 3
Did she seriously say on her stories today that her doctor said she's not obese, she isn't even classed as overweight, she's fine????????
Not in a million years did her doctor say that.
She would be 100% classed as over weight.
Womens in bloody la la land.

Reactions: 4