Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and the fact that she said yesterday morning her boss wants to see her.
I hope im wrong but its strange she hasnt been on with an update.
She appeared to be in good form past few days apart from her shoulder and back and other aches and pains. Was even going to put on a full face of makep to go into work.
Hopefully she will fill us all in soon.
Im not gonna lie, i do miss her but it is what it is.
😂😂😂 the last sentence 😂!!!

If she’s not storied AT ALL since yesterday then that could indicate there’s something afoot. She’s usually on most nights, droning on about pointless tit.

Poor Storm must be round the bend listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s gonna be SO sorry she’s not been on guys, but she’ll have to admit, to say her shoulder hurting would be an understatement but, it is what it is and she’s just gonna have a brew and get dad to put some cream on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to have big reactions to very little, so being spoken to about inappropriate social media behaviour and work would send her spiralling I'm sure. She doesnt like being told, and I have no doubt all toys have been thrown out the pram, shes probably gone off sick with stress and having a meltdown. She comes across as someone that cant suck it up and carry on. Shes always a victim and always right. She will be furious right now and probably doing all she can to come across as poor old Danielle rather than saying yep I made a mistake. She kicked off over deflated balloons and cried over a ripped piece of lino, imagine her reaction to something significant.
You are absolutely right there in all that you’ve said. She’ll have gone crying to her parents (well, her dad 🙄) to get sympathy because everyone is being mean to her. None of it will be down to her own actions. Hopefully they’ll talk some sense into her but I doubt it. She seems like a spoiled brat and all they do is indulge her, so no doubt they’ll massage her ego and let her carry on thinking she’s been hard done by.

Reactions: 3
You are absolutely right there in all that you’ve said. She’ll have gone crying to her parents (well, her dad 🙄) to get sympathy because everyone is being mean to her. None of it will be down to her own actions. Hopefully they’ll talk some sense into her but I doubt it. She seems like a spoiled brat and all they do is indulge her, so no doubt they’ll massage her ego and let her carry on thinking she’s been hard done by.
I blame her parents for her behaviour. The amount the indulge her as an adult is ridiculous, imagine how much they did it as a child? Poor little me syndrome. I would love to know what happened with her divorce, I find it hard that all their friends disowned her just because they divorced. My friend is still best friends with her husbands best mates ex wife (what a mouthful pahaha) so there’s more to that story!

The longer it goes on the more I’m convinced she’s been pulled up, not exactly something she can story about

Just have to see guys fingers crossed 🤞🏻 we will find out but at the end of the day it is what it is .
All this said WHY yawning 🥱 touching her face , licking her lips 👄🤢🤮 and making clicking noising at storm WHY shouting her name 😬😬
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Just have to see guys fingers crossed 🤞🏻 we will find out but at the end of the day it is what it is .
All this said WHY yawning 🥱 touching her face , licking her lips 👄🤢🤮 and making clicking noising at storm WHY shouting her name 😬😬
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Stormeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
I’ve just been to Asda and I’ve got to admit, I did think of her as I passed the multipacks of coke and twirls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Think we need to send out a search party ....... shes been mia for to long maybe she’s lost in Asda 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or storm has eaten her as she can’t listen to her droning on anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somethings definitely happened! I do hope it’s nothing bad, after all I’m not an awful person. I do think it could be something to do with that ‘chat’ though 👀
Me too, I hope she’s okay and nothing has happened to her parents or nana.

Definitely think it’s got something to do with the chat as well

I agree, I think somethings definitely happened an I think your right about it being to do with “the chat” hopefully nothing to bad though as said above.

Reactions: 2
We could be wrong in thinking shes been in trouble for oversharing, it could be redundancy related. Not that that would be any better. And wouldn't explain her deleting stories and going silent. I stand by what I said before, shes shouldn't have shared private and personal business of others publicly. I dont wish for anything bad to have happened. Actions do have consequences though and maybe she should have thought about what she was doing. She might have just been pulled to one side and told to stop, in which case she wont talk about it online. And she also probably feels like an idiot and not want to tell everyone what's happening.

Reactions: 6
She’s done the disappearing act many times before and always comes back to say that she’s just been in so much pain and “agony” with her back/shoulder. The last of her stories mentioned she’d had a bad night with her back so it’s probably just that...again.

We could be wrong in thinking shes been in trouble for oversharing, it could be redundancy related. Not that that would be any better. And wouldn't explain her deleting stories and going silent. I stand by what I said before, shes shouldn't have shared private and personal business of others publicly. I dont wish for anything bad to have happened. Actions do have consequences though and maybe she should have thought about what she was doing. She might have just been pulled to one side and told to stop, in which case she wont talk about it online. And she also probably feels like an idiot and not want to tell everyone what's happening.
I think if it was redundancy she’d be on her stories wanting sympathy/attention - she wouldn’t be able to help herself. It’s probably as mentioned above and I reckon she’s had a bollocking and she’ll come back and say her shoulder was bad or she’ll have another new found illness

Reactions: 5
Omg just had a nose at her FB I can’t believe she still has pictures of her wedding day on her profile. I know it’s been 5 years but feck me if I had divorced from an ex that would be it, seems weird. I even looked through her ex hubbys profile and he to as pics of them together even though he seems to be with someone else and has children with her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Omg just had a nose at her FB I can’t believe she still has pictures of her wedding day on her profile. I know it’s been 5 years but feck me if I had divorced from an ex that would be it, seems weird. I even looked through her ex hubbys profile and he to as pics of them together even though he seems to be with someone else and has children with her 🤦🏻‍♀️
She seems to have two accounts, Danielle and Danni. Maybe she doesnt use one of them anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1