Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shared way too much publicly, it was wrong and I have an opinion about it, but I'm not arsed enough to actually go to the effort to contact her workplace. I did look her up on Facebook to see if she was silly enough to have her workplace showing public but that's it. My guess is a colleague has been watching her when she was public. But who knows, this is why everyone should be careful online, if she kept confidential things quiet nothing would have happened. She decided to share too much and make it clear where she works. Who knows what happened really could have been anyone.

Reactions: 7
As much as she annoys me and she shared way too much information about her place of employment - I would never tell her employer about it. I wouldn’t do that to someone and I couldn’t be bothered to go through that hassle

Reactions: 5
She shared way too much publicly, it was wrong and I have an opinion about it, but I'm not arsed enough to actually go to the effort to contact her workplace. I did look her up on Facebook to see if she was silly enough to have her workplace showing public but that's it. My guess is a colleague has been watching her when she was public. But who knows, this is why everyone should be careful online, if she kept confidential things quiet nothing would have happened. She decided to share too much and make it clear where she works. Who knows what happened really could have been anyone.
Exactly the same as me. I haven’t got time for this to go ‘real life’ tattle is tattle. Taking it to that length is just a whole different level. However in other news, whos gutted she didn’t story and show us her full face of make up? It is what it is I’ve got to admit guys 😭

Av got to admit i do feel a bit sorry for her but it is what it is
I have felt sorry for her in the past and I once reached out to her months and months ago and her response put me off doing it again - she was short and passive aggressive 😂

I have felt sorry for her in the past and I once reached out to her months and months ago and her response put me off doing it again - she was short and passive aggressive 😂
She’s her own worst enemy. Thinks she knows best and seems to reject help when it’s offered. I can’t help but think this is karma.

I can’t remember what I messaged her about now but I was actually shocked by her bluntness. I think I’d recommended a cheaper/better alternative for something and she said something along the lines of ‘thanks. I have always bought xxx and don’t want another brand.’ Fair enough she didn’t ask for recs for alternative products but duck me, anyone else would be like ‘oh I’ve always been loyal to xxx but I’ll definitely keep that in mind, thanks so much’ or am I just too polite to people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They might not have got rid of her, possibly just a warning that's its inappropriate to do what she was doing. Really depends on the company, her history with them etc. I personally dont care too much what happened as a result of her own stupidity, but I would be pleased if she stopped sharing confidential and personal information that isnt her own to share. It's her own fault for doing it in the first place, it's not difficult to know that it's not how anyone should behave on social media publicly. I wouldn't go as far as raising it to her employer but it's really not hard for anyone to have stumbled across her on Instagram that knows her in real life.

Reactions: 4
I had to block her because I accidentally reacted to her flower story on my personal account and my name is in my other accounts name if that makes sense so I can’t see the story’s anymore, the whole work thing is horrible but she should have been more careful but she did used to story at work at her desk in the warehouse where they keep clothes etc all identifiable I hope for her sake it was just a warning or something but she’s kind of set herself up for it surely her colleagues knows about her account when she’s Storying around them

Reactions: 6
She seems to have big reactions to very little, so being spoken to about inappropriate social media behaviour and work would send her spiralling I'm sure. She doesnt like being told, and I have no doubt all toys have been thrown out the pram, shes probably gone off sick with stress and having a meltdown. She comes across as someone that cant suck it up and carry on. Shes always a victim and always right. She will be furious right now and probably doing all she can to come across as poor old Danielle rather than saying yep I made a mistake. She kicked off over deflated balloons and cried over a ripped piece of lino, imagine her reaction to something significant.

Reactions: 6
She seems to have big reactions to very little, so being spoken to about inappropriate social media behaviour and work would send her spiralling I'm sure. She doesnt like being told, and I have no doubt all toys have been thrown out the pram, shes probably gone off sick with stress and having a meltdown. She comes across as someone that cant suck it up and carry on. Shes always a victim and always right. She will be furious right now and probably doing all she can to come across as poor old Danielle rather than saying yep I made a mistake. She kicked off over deflated balloons and cried over a ripped piece of lino, imagine her reaction to something significant.
Yeah, you would just hold your hands up and admit you messed up and move on.

Goodness knows why she’s went private and deleted stories, but it all points towards that or else she would be on ranting about the cause of it.

She has most definatley got in trouble from her boss coz didnt she say yesterday her boss wants to see her. Very strange she hasnt been on since and deleted her stories.
Hmmm🤔

I hope she fills us in soon, I’ve not been this eager to watch someone’s stories since Tom Hardys last appearance on CBeebies :sneaky:

• Haha
Yes and the fact that she said yesterday morning her boss wants to see her.
I hope im wrong but its strange she hasnt been on with an update.
She appeared to be in good form past few days apart from her shoulder and back and other aches and pains. Was even going to put on a full face of makep to go into work.
Hopefully she will fill us all in soon.
Im not gonna lie, i do miss her but it is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2