Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the laugh - I really needed it today 😂❤

Honestly, I have to stop myself from asking her these questions on a daily basis. I want to know how she could do her hair but can’t wash it and couldn’t drive to work, it’s bugging me 😂.
Yes me too . I’m itching to ask her !! 🤣

Reactions: 3
How the hell can she sit there and curl her hair then spend time pleating it ? When she can’t even wash it herself 🙈🙈🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️She’s such a drama queen it’s embarrassing 🤣🤣

I have a few questions for her .... does she have siblings ? What happened to the man she had some dates with ? Does she have any mates ? Where have her sperm eyebrows gone ? How does storm cope with her moaning 24/7 with lockdown ?
fingers crossed 🤞🏻 she can answer these 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I’m sure she has a brother she doesn’t speak too look out for the cruise pictures she posts from 20 years ago for birthdays etc I’m sure she’s cropped him out, I didn’t witness any of the dates but I know her ex husband kept the friends not her wonder why 🤔 I don’t think she has any other friends really which is quite sad but her only hobby is asda and being passive aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️
The eyebrows will be Back I have no doubt 😂
I love storm feel sorry for her though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she has a brother she doesn’t speak too look out for the cruise pictures she posts from 20 years ago for birthdays etc I’m sure she’s cropped him out, I didn’t witness any of the dates but I know her ex husband kept the friends not her wonder why 🤔 I don’t think she has any other friends really which is quite sad but her only hobby is asda and being passive aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️
The eyebrows will be Back I have no doubt 😂
I love storm feel sorry for her though!
Ah cruise pictures . Interesting , wonder why they dont talk ? I know her friends sided with him when they split prob cos she was drowning on about the break up .
ffs I have more questions now I want to ask 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah cruise pictures . Interesting , wonder why they dont talk ? I know her friends sided with him when they split prob cos she was drowning on about the break up .
ffs I have more questions now I want to ask 🤣🤣🤣
She went with her mum n dad there like all the ones you buy when it’s the evening dinners etc
If you notice she’s all for her dad maybe her mum does speak to him

Reactions: 4
Her arm is killing her today and she’s struggling to use her mouse at her computer.

She had no issues using two hair tools and putting plaits in her hair yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her arm is killing her today and she’s struggling to use her mouse at her computer.

She had no issues using two hair tools and putting plaits in her hair yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ffs she’s getting worse 😤😤

Oh she had some flowers delivered today . Wonder who they were from 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh what a surprise, she’s unwell again.

Also, why is she sharing so many personal details about her boss to strangers - I would be livid if I was him and heard those stories!

Oh what a surprise, she’s unwell again.

Also, why is she sharing so many personal details about her boss to strangers - I would be livid if I was him and heard those stories!
All this information before 8.30am 🤪🤨 she’s got no boundaries! She’s gotta admit guys, she’s in agony today. Her arm, shoulder and back are playing up.

Throwback to Sunday when she was curling her mega long hair .. 🙄

• Haha
She’s definitely reading here. One of us posted that she used to wear a full face of make up everyday and actually look like she’s washed and suddenly today she’s putting a full face on.. think that’s more than coincidence. Danielle if you are reading here then please hope that no one finds out where you work because with the amount of information you’ve divulged on redundancies etc and I’m sure your boss would love to hear you slagging him off and curling your hair when you’ve been off sick with a bad arm

• Haha
Why is she always ill on her work days and ok on her days off 🧐🧐 what a coincidence 🤓

yes she has a brother , I’ve just looked through pics on Instagram. The ones for her dads birthday there is a baby in arms . Dad is holding a 10 year old Dannielle by the look of it 🙄🙄
Bet her brother don’t speak to her cos she’s sooooo needy and irritating. I couldn’t cope if she was my sister 😬😬

• Haha
Why is she always ill on her work days and ok on her days off 🧐🧐 what a coincidence 🤓

yes she has a brother , I’ve just looked through pics on Instagram. The ones for her dads birthday there is a baby in arms . Dad is holding a 10 year old Dannielle by the look of it 🙄🙄
Bet her brother don’t speak to her cos she’s sooooo needy and irritating. I couldn’t cope if she was my sister 😬😬
As much as I can’t stand her, I wouldn’t like to read too much into the situation with her brother as it could be some sad circumstances/something beyond her control but they may not speak for the reasons you’ve said and I wouldn’t blame him as she is a very toxic person and that’s just from what we see online! And they always say you show the world a better version of you online so CHRIST knows what she’s like in real life!

Oh and ofcourse Danielle is being held by daddy, she couldn’t not be the centre of attention could she????

She’s definitely reading here. One of us posted that she used to wear a full face of make up everyday and actually look like she’s washed and suddenly today she’s putting a full face on.. think that’s more than coincidence. Danielle if you are reading here then please hope that no one finds out where you work because with the amount of information you’ve divulged on redundancies etc and I’m sure your boss would love to hear you slagging him off and curling your hair when you’ve been off sick with a bad arm
I think most people do know where she works, it's on her Facebook and public. I'm shocked she hasnt been pulled up before now for her over sharing of private company and personal business. As well as her inconsistent illness that seems to come and go conveniently

I think most people do know where she works, it's on her Facebook and public. I'm shocked she hasnt been pulled up before now for her over sharing of private company and personal business. As well as her inconsistent illness that seems to come and go conveniently
Oh ive honestly never thought to Facebook her! Silly silly girl. What on Earth would she do if someone did say anything?! Also, I just scrolled down her feed to see the photos above and Christ - those pork scratching she calls toes on the scales pics 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s made her Instagram account private 😂 I can’t actually believe it took her so bloody long to realise that anyone could see it! Mind you, it’s probably too late anyway, I bet her co-workers and / or boss already have access under different names. Going private will only stop anyone who isn’t already a follower looking at her stories. She’s proper shot herself in the foot with that hair story at the weekend. Plus all the dog walking and heavy shopping bags. If work get wind she’s had it.

She’s made her Instagram account private 😂 I can’t actually believe it took her so bloody long to realise that anyone could see it! Mind you, it’s probably too late anyway, I bet her co-workers and / or boss already have access under different names. Going private will only stop anyone who isn’t already a follower looking at her stories. She’s proper shot herself in the foot with that hair story at the weekend. Plus all the dog walking and heavy shopping bags. If work get wind she’s had it.
No way 😮 has she?! 😂😂

She’s a bit late for that now 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked on her Facebook, it’s a completely open account and she publicly uses her name on her insta so I don’t think I’m being naughty in line with any tattle rules? Anyway, I do feel abit sorry for her. She looks like she’s completely lost her way. She’s just dead behind the eyes now and is quite clearly a bit damaged through events in her life. Usually I would reach out to a person like this and befriend them, but by the responses I’ve received on instagram from Danielle when I’ve given advice or help - she’s just so passive aggressive and she would probably just think I’m a troll being nasty. The girl needs help because to look what she was like compared to now - it’s not right!

Why does she keep wiping her nose with her hand like that 🤢 then touching an rubbing her face all over 🤢 Iv never known someone to yawn as much as she does!

• Haha
She’s made her profile private 😳 😱!!!! I don’t follow her so now can’t see her tragic stories 😂😂😂

• Haha