Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled upon her stories tonight and there is eleventy billion dots ..
Am away to watch my grass grow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Slim fast now 🤣 this will be entertaining, I give her 3 days before she caves and has chocolate as she needs a “little treat” 🤣

Reactions: 4
No mention of the slim fast diet . Did she even show her food shop this ?
she’s probably gave up and just bought a load of crap food as per 🤷🏼‍♀️

No mention of the slim fast diet . Did she even show her food shop this ?
she’s probably gave up and just bought a load of crap food as per 🤷🏼‍♀️
She posted it on Thursday. Went to Asda got a lot of premade food as usual. Then got an amazon order of slim fast crisps and more slim fast shake tins. Also complained of bad headaches.... wonder why!!

Reactions: 1
She’s redecorating. I know it’s horrible but I hate all her furniture 😂 it’s so dark and doesn’t fit the space well.

Reactions: 2
Why is her dad giving her the contraceptive injection, isn’t that supposed to go in your bum cheek? Just do it yourself ffs 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is her dad giving her the contraceptive injection, isn’t that supposed to go in your bum cheek? Just do it yourself ffs 😂
I can’t stop laughing about this injection tit. Why is she demanding this when she’s single?? OK it may help with her cycle but ffs there are far worse going on in the world with covid. Than Danni wanting her dad round to prod her arse. Her poor nan bought her an excercise bike and that’s not been touched, she clearly has a buying absolute tat problem 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything is “JUST INCASE” I picked 172 bleeping toilet rolls up today when in actual fact she already had 18 rolls. She lives alone?? What the actual duck!!😡😡 The greed she’s shown during this panademic is disgusting, why buy food she already has in her cupboard/fridge? That freezer is busting why even feel the need to go shopping when you clearly have enough food to last till Christmas 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t stop laughing about this injection tit. Why is she demanding this when she’s single?? OK it may help with her cycle but ffs there are far worse going on in the world with covid. Than Danni wanting her dad round to prod her arse. Her poor nan bought her an excercise bike and that’s not been touched, she clearly has a buying absolute tat problem 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything is “JUST INCASE” I picked 172 bleeping toilet rolls up today when in actual fact she already had 18 rolls. She lives alone?? What the actual duck!!😡😡 The greed she’s shown during this panademic is disgusting, why buy food she already has in her cupboard/fridge? That freezer is busting why even feel the need to go shopping when you clearly have enough food to last till Christmas 😡
Her dad round to prod her arse

😩😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Anyone else wondering where her neck, shoulder an back pain have gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s not mentioned it in a while despite her cleaning an decorating 🤔

• Haha
Oh no she has been shopping ...eleventy billion dots later
The highlight of her week. It’s the only time she ever sounds happy. Depressing as tit - get some friends Danielle!

It’s crazy to me listening to her talk about the weight she’s lost using slim fast - does she not understand it’s a meal replacement so any weight you lose you’re going to gain back as soon as you go back to your regular eating habits!? It’s soooo pointless.

Reactions: 3
The highlight of her week. It’s the only time she ever sounds happy. Depressing as tit - get some friends Danielle!

It’s crazy to me listening to her talk about the weight she’s lost using slim fast - does she not understand it’s a meal replacement so any weight you lose you’re going to gain back as soon as you go back to your regular eating habits!? It’s soooo pointless.
I didnt subject myself to listen to her just skipped to see if any treats, how much has she lost?