Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. It's so odd! Freaks me out. The way she calls herself maw or something too. Like that's all she is now.

Reactions: 2
I prefer her to call Richod Dad over Baby Daddy to be honest with you hens. Absolute walloper of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest I didn’t mind Jenna a while back, it’s when she entered the greasy egg head lip smacking slurping hun era that she started to get right on my tits .

To be honest I didn’t mind Jenna a while back, it’s when she entered the greasy egg head lip smacking slurping hun era that she started to get right on my tits .
I was the same. I think when she got her new house she totally changed. Which is a shame as her account could have grown so much with the content she could have done

It's the smugness for me, which I feel started when they got the house. She always seemed so down to earth before and didn't let the insta stuff get to her head. Now it's like she's constantly trying to prove something, constantly showing off.

Reactions: 9
She needs therapy, she’s obviously got a shopping addiction. I’ve never known someone pick up clothes every single time they go out like she does

Reactions: 8
That baby needs no more clothes probably for the next 3 years of her life, and she’s out grabbing things every time she leaves the house. Her own attire could do with some work she looks like a massive scruff vast majority of the time

Reactions: 6
Does becoming a parent mean you end up just buying shitloads of plastic junk? She bought another bubble machine because the other one had packed in, although she hadn't checked to see if the batteries needed changed 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is she the first person to have a baby turn 1. We’ve heard about it for weeks.

Reactions: 6
Does becoming a parent mean you end up just buying shitloads of plastic junk? She bought another bubble machine because the other one had packed in, although she hadn't checked to see if the batteries needed changed 🙄
And this woman’s a TEACHER???? I fear for our collective future 😩😩😩😩

She’s spent the past year hiding Lilly’s face and on her first birthday she’s put a full photo of her on the gram? Don’t get it

Reactions: 7
Very telling that the dress she is wearing today is the same dress she wore at 8 months pregnant at her baby shower a year ago!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She’s spent the past year hiding Lilly’s face and on her first birthday she’s put a full photo of her on the gram? Don’t get it
Face covered again now 🤣 Would you seriously admit to wearing the same dress at baby shower and childs first birthday? Why put up the comparison photos?