Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fucking hell why do we ;
1) Need to know every bastard thing they eat.
2) Need to know how long she holds her child's hand for until she falls asleep.
3) How long she sleeps.

Jesus wept, give it a rest, it's mind numbingly boring now.
Surely NO ONE, and I repeat...NO ONE gives a fuck 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her when she made a big thing out of not showing her baby online (I agree kids shouldn’t be online on big accounts) but had no issue with plastering her nephews on her account from the day they were born. I found this totally hypocritical and disrespectful to her sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

scottishsweetie

I am really surprised her head teacher has not made any comment on her social media page.
The language used, the over sharing, the inappropriate lying in your pit doing videos doesn’t sit well for someone who is supposed to represent their school.
She may not say where she works but Glasgow is a small place and you can bet there will be parents on her page. Any school I have worked in have been really strict on employees social media use
There are parents on her page, I'm one of them 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

KindnessWins

She appears to be completely exhausted because she sets up about 900 “activities” each day for the baby. I’m all for babies having stuff to do but they don’t need many constant, different, activities all day every day. She’s so extra.
It’s her own insecurities. Probably from being a teacher she wants to see her kid as some sort of baby genius. 🙄

Don’t see Richard or the grandparents doing any of that shite when she goes back to work. The kid will get fired in front of coco melon all day with a bag of cheesy wotsits and a fruit shoot 😂😂

• Haha
Christ, you are all a judgemental lot.

Of course he is working all hours; the baby was unexpected. It just shows how he has stepped up to the plate and taken the responsibility seriously.

And the house looks just fine for a couple who both work full time; one working overtime and one feeling the effects of pregnancy. So what if it is in a state during the week? That is what the weekend is for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Curly

VIP Member
I couldn’t give a shit about the fact she’s getting a cleaner cos let’s face it if you can afford it then why not but it’s the whole months and months of going on about money. Pretending that they are seriously skint, talking about budgets, taking from the community shop all the while showing that she is far from poor and being smug about it all!
She’s a far cry from the account that I originally followed

• Sad

Curly

VIP Member
Wow for months she has done nothing but show off how much she spends and now today she’s clearing out the community shop when she can afford to shop normal! These are set up to support people struggling not big greedy chops! That’s totally infuriating

• Angry
  • Sad

Princesspoppy666

I couldn’t find a thread about Jenna, she has quite a following. I love her, she’s so down to earth and real.... oh and hilarious!! Anyone else follow her?

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
Another coat!!! She only bought her a new one a couple of weeks ago
---
One minute buying at a community shop and complaining she has no money etc. Then the next booking spa nights away and Centre Parks on October half term! Erm I think Jenna needs to check herself.
She definitely has a spending problem.
Also CBeebies land to celebrate her first birthday!!! Why would you not wait until she’s old enough to remember it and enjoy it 🤯 a one year old doesn’t need a fancy outing, just a cake and their family

Reactions: 11

Picklelily

VIP Member
Also she wouldn’t irk me so much if she was able to recognise and understand how privileged she is. Despite Lily being an accident supposedly she’s been able to take off 16 months off of work and still manage to go on massive shopping sprees every day, her cupboards are always overflowing, she’s managed to make a few expensive purchases, her and the big yins family contribute A LOT, she gets gifted stuff etc.
Yet all she does it moan about how much her food shopping apparently costs, takes from community food cupboards, pines over the fact maternity leave is ending, moans that she needs to budget, tries to blag she is budgeting by having magical gift cards that keep appearing.

She needs to open her eyes

Proof8

Chatty Member
One minute buying at a community shop and complaining she has no money etc. Then the next booking spa nights away and Centre Parks on October half term! Erm I think Jenna needs to check herself.
She definitely has a spending problem.

Curly

VIP Member
Christ, you are all a judgemental lot.

Of course he is working all hours; the baby was unexpected. It just shows how he has stepped up to the plate and taken the responsibility seriously.

And the house looks just fine for a couple who both work full time; one working overtime and one feeling the effects of pregnancy. So what if it is in a state during the week? That is what the weekend is for.
This!!! Would hate to think what you would all think of my house during the week 🤣
I actually love that she is showing the real side of life, two people working full time, unexpected pregnancy and not an insta everything in its place home. These are types of accounts I love to follow over influencers with the pretend perfect lives

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
She constantly says about monitoring Lily’s salt intake but she needs to be looking at her sugar intake!!! The amount of sugary stuff she gives the girl! A 9 month old doesn’t need porridge with cinnamon, flaxseed, banana AND peanut butter and then followed by raspberries and rice cakes. 🤯 she eats more than I do

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Curly

VIP Member
What is worse is she is a teacher she well knows that some kids are going to school starving I hate the whole broke/budgeting "theme" then a massive spurge on a trip or holiday or none esstentials. If her food shop was too much maybe cut some of the shite syrups etc did anyone see the basket of puree's she has for the kid its one wee one not a family of 8 she didnt formula feed so thats not an extra expense either. She has never even had to pay for a baby sitter it appears on tap.
Stop buying the shite and clothes for 3+ years time guaranteed she'll forget them and come across them after the child has passed the season/size 🤯
She used to be so much more relatable and i have kids so followers her age who dont must be long gone.
She also doesn’t pay for nappies or wipes. She has said the big yin 🤮🤮 parents buy them I’m sure

• Wow

Picklelily

VIP Member
The constant “this maw” and “maws day off” over the last few months is making my bum clamp 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Proof8

Chatty Member
Totally unfollowed today. Those pancakes made me feel ill. What's the point on spending a shit tonne on a walking machine, then eat your body weight in sugar! Setting such a bad example for her baby.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
She’s so likeable. I followed her in the beginning and at the same time the cleaning accounts were taking off. Never mind that Hinch copied a lot of her tips without credit, and asked Jenna where she got “that sponge”… it was a Minky. So nice to see her account grow authentically and yet she has stayed down to earth while others have spiraled out of control and become completely unrelatable. I stopped following all influencers for quite a while and only recently added Jenna back in (no one else yet) and I’m pleased for her new place that they’ve worked towards.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She's such a fucking bore, her content is mind numbingly dull.

I can't believe she's spent money on a hotel for the night to have alone time.
I find it bizarre, just go and have a soak in your own tub and kip in the spare room if you're after a night free of your child. Or get the big yin to take the baby to the grandparents.

Has to grab £5 community food parcels yet constantly spends money on pointless shite.

Tamij

VIP Member
She stresses me out making such a big deal that she has to stay in and entertain the baby all day with homemade and educational activities, when my baby is here I won’t feel bad for sticking some dancing fruits on telly and popping them in a bouncer 😂
I doubt that the Big Yin will do all that when he’s looking after her!