Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the big yin was going to be minding the child can he not do what she does plus he will hardly be faffing about with fritters etc. She is going to be atotal moan as a working mother woe is me šŸ¤£ how do the rest of us manage...

Reactions: 4
I couldnā€™t give a tit about the fact sheā€™s getting a cleaner cos letā€™s face it if you can afford it then why not but itā€™s the whole months and months of going on about money. Pretending that they are seriously skint, talking about budgets, taking from the community shop all the while showing that she is far from poor and being smug about it all!
Sheā€™s a far cry from the account that I originally followed

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She'll definitely be giving up her account soon. She mentioned a while ago about creating an account for baby content only. I don't know if it ever happened but I can't see what she'll be posting on her current one if it isn't going to be cleaning or "maw chat" šŸ„±
She made a food account but after a quick search she seems to have got rid of it.

She is honestly so out of touch with reality. Not so much having a cleaner, I would too if I could but the constant moaning about budgeting when sheā€™s clearly doesnā€™t even have the slightest idea of what having no money is. I suppose hiring a cleaner gives her more time to visit the community food hub and then go out clothes shopping šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 3
Exactly, don't take food from a community food hub if you can stretch to paying a cleaner.
It's really shown her true colours this maternity leave, I used to think she was relatable and down to earth, now she does my tits in.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, don't take food from a community food hub if you can stretch to paying a cleaner.
It's really shown her true colours this maternity leave, I used to think she was relatable and down to earth, now she does my tits in.
Me too. I really enjoyed her content and followed her for a few years. But I agree, she has shown what she is really like.

Tbh, thereā€™s no reason for her to be skint. Itā€™s not like they have a big house with a massive mortgage. And her boyfriend seems to do a lot of overtime so they should be ok money wise. So I donā€™t get the point of pleading poverty and posting about budgeting etc.
She should spend more time tidying her midden rather than creating more mess with her shite sensory activities. šŸ™„
I fail to understand how her place can get so bad when sheā€™s at home all day. Itā€™s take 5 mins to tidy up after yourself.

And as for cleaning the high chair 3 times a day, duck it out the back garden and spray it down if itā€™s that bad. Iā€™ve never known a kid to make as much mess as hers when eating. Probably due to the fact that the plate is so full the kid doesnā€™t know weather to eat it or climb it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Off again to the company shop even though she can very clearly afford to shop elsewhere šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I really donā€™t get how a wee teeny baby weaning can cause your food bills to rocket too!

Reactions: 4
Also she wouldnā€™t irk me so much if she was able to recognise and understand how privileged she is. Despite Lily being an accident supposedly sheā€™s been able to take off 16 months off of work and still manage to go on massive shopping sprees every day, her cupboards are always overflowing, sheā€™s managed to make a few expensive purchases, her and the big yins family contribute A LOT, she gets gifted stuff etc.
Yet all she does it moan about how much her food shopping apparently costs, takes from community food cupboards, pines over the fact maternity leave is ending, moans that she needs to budget, tries to blag she is budgeting by having magical gift cards that keep appearing.

She needs to open her eyes

Reactions: 11
She appears to be completely exhausted because she sets up about 900 ā€œactivitiesā€ each day for the baby. Iā€™m all for babies having stuff to do but they donā€™t need many constant, different, activities all day every day. Sheā€™s so extra.

She appears to be completely exhausted because she sets up about 900 ā€œactivitiesā€ each day for the baby. Iā€™m all for babies having stuff to do but they donā€™t need many constant, different, activities all day every day. Sheā€™s so extra.
Itā€™s her own insecurities. Probably from being a teacher she wants to see her kid as some sort of baby genius. šŸ™„

Donā€™t see Richard or the grandparents doing any of that shite when she goes back to work. The kid will get fired in front of coco melon all day with a bag of cheesy wotsits and a fruit shoot šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does she get all that free tit home on the bus from East Kilbride with a baby in tow? She doesn't drive, does she?

How does she get all that free tit home on the bus from East Kilbride with a baby in tow? She doesn't drive, does she?
She mentioned her mother in law so I assume she went with her by car.

Reactions: 1
Love the fact we used to get daily updates that Lily had self settled but she failed to mention her perfect baby had stopped

Reactions: 9
She was so smug about that too.
I see the big play pen she bought ā€˜with a voucherā€™ is being dumped. Looking after the pennies my arse

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She thinks she knows it all and is the best maw on the planet all because she smashes an avocado and allows her kid to pull post it notes off the walls.

She is so bloody annoying, she needs to duck off back to work and get off media the smug bleep.

• Heart
She seems to think she can only do jobs when Lily is asleep. She could quite easily pop her on the grass with some toys and carry on doing bits. Same with cleaning, she only seems to do it when Lily is asleep or not with her. I get she wants to spend time with her but your world doesnā€™t stop because the baby is awake, sheā€™s never going to have any independence if Jenna is there with her constantly and not letting her just ā€œbeā€

Reactions: 9
Have I read that wrong. Richard has given her money because the baby was poorly yesterday and he felt sorry for her šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 6