Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kinetic sand’s dangerous if eaten, not something I’d give a one year old because everything goes straight in their mouths! It can cause intestinal blockages if eaten.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never known anyone buy so much STUFF! Especially someone who claims to be on a spending ban. Every day she just “picks up” something. I feel very sorry for whoever is near her on the plane. Like others have said, the child is just going to be throwing stuff around

Reactions: 6
If she has genuinely been relying on Richard these last few months then he needs to step up and say something. He’s working his arse off at work and she’s splurging money EVERY day and then pleading poverty and taking from the community kitchen. I would be mortified if my partner was doing that. The fact even her own sister called her out on the “no spend” she was doing when she was giving an excuse every time she bought something

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else just give their kid at that age an iPad and a packet of Quavers on the plane and hope for the best? Or is it just me?

When older, I put colouring books, crayons and Barbie’s in their backpack. And an iPad and Quavers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More stuff for on the plane 💀💀 has she booked out the whole plane to be able to fit all this stuff on? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do not understand the whole having to give her child something new or it won’t entertain her?? She is 1!! She will not be bored of her toys. Throw some wee books and snacks in a bag and she’ll be fine.

Reactions: 5
What the duck is she taking all that crap TO SPAIN for?? Play dough? Seriously??
I know someone who took a baby the same age to Australia ON HER OWN last month!! She didn’t have any of that crap. Jenna is the most annoying parent I’ve ever seen/heard. My god. Why doesn’t Richard bleeping tell her it’s unnecessary..! A flash card book to “prompt her to chat through different things…?” She’s a bleeping 1 year old.

• Haha
Imagine having to sit next to her pulling all that tit out of the bag! She’s insufferable. I loved the comment from her sister

Iv said it before but when she moved house that was her opportunity to really naturally grow her account. So many of her followers will have done the jump from a flat to a house, she could have had so much actual content

Reactions: 3
How is every single story of hers, something new that’s she’s bought either for herself or her kid yet in the same breath she’ll go on about how she’s had no money?

Reactions: 5
So she was about to drop £300 on a sock that they clearly do not need if it’s been hidden in the loft 🙃

also echoing that she has no money and yet has ordered a load of makeup, got herself booked in for several cosmetic appointments, has bought herself a load of clothes from Next (not cheap!!) and more clothes for Lily.

Aye, but this hard done by Maw deserves a treat 🙄
duck off, Jenna, you do nothing but treat yourself.
She likes to keep reminding us all that she had zero wages coming in, but no one forced you to stay at home for over a year after giving birth.
You aren't the only mother in the world who has had to make sacrifices...Bore the duck off!!

Reactions: 9
If I hear her drone on about “mat pay and then zero pay” like she’s the only woman who’s ever gone through it before then I may have to poke my own eyes out . What a bleeping weapon you are Jenna you greedy cow

Reactions: 8