Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread about Jenna, she has quite a following. I love her, she’s so down to earth and real.... oh and hilarious!! Anyone else follow her?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is about one of the only people I haven’t unfollowed.
I really like her and pray she doesn’t go the same way as everyone else on Instagram

Reactions: 3
I love her as well. Was a bit worried when she hadn’t posted for about a week, but she’s back!

Reactions: 1
She’s very good, used to love her stuff when I lived in England coz I could buy everything and go to the same shops feel I’m missing out a bit now!

Happy for her now they’ve bought and moved into their own house. Looks lovely too.

• Heart
I love her. Cannot say a single bad thing about her. Other influencers/cleanfluencers (hate that word) should take a huge leaf from her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love how she comes on and says how she needs to wash her hair and stuff as she hasn’t done it for however many days ☺ Not sitting there all picture perfect. Also love the coffee machine progression, now she’s getting used to it. I just think she is fab x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love how she comes on and says how she needs to wash her hair and stuff as she hasn’t done it for however many days ☺ Not sitting there all picture perfect. Also love the coffee machine progression, now she’s getting used to it. I just think she is fab x
She is . I've messaged her a few times since the move and every time she has acknowledged and replied . I love her stories 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jenna is fab, I always look forward to her stories. Their new house is gorgeous. I'm slightly jealous lol but they deserve it they have obviously worked hard for it. I'm really pleased for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really like her. They seem a lovely couple but I cant comprehend the amount of food they buy. Every other day buying food then when they restock the fridge it's already really full. It's only two of them 😂😂

I love Jenna but she really does make me feel like crap 😂

Today, all I've done is lay in bed and watch Midsomer Murders... she's got up early, cleaned her washing machine, done a washload, cleaned out her fridge, climbed a hill, done a food shop, prepped lunches for the week and done over 25,000 steps. Have a day off 😅

Reactions: 2
I love Jenna but she really does make me feel like crap 😂

Today, all I've done is lay in bed and watch Midsomer Murders... she's got up early, cleaned her washing machine, done a washload, cleaned out her fridge, climbed a hill, done a food shop, prepped lunches for the week and done over 25,000 steps. Have a day off 😅
Same:ROFLMAO: fair play to her but it makes you feel tit. The joys of social media!!

No definitely still private and has been for ages.
I thought it was because the bigger her account got she wanted to limit who saw her stuff because of her job. I assumed it had been private for ages

Reactions: 2
She’s so likeable. I followed her in the beginning and at the same time the cleaning accounts were taking off. Never mind that Hinch copied a lot of her tips without credit, and asked Jenna where she got “that sponge”… it was a Minky. So nice to see her account grow authentically and yet she has stayed down to earth while others have spiraled out of control and become completely unrelatable. I stopped following all influencers for quite a while and only recently added Jenna back in (no one else yet) and I’m pleased for her new place that they’ve worked towards.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's one of the only "influencers" I can relate too and don't tend to skip through stories of. She seems so down to earth and lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 4