Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don’t give a tit about her cupboards. I know she’s trying to be relatable again and not all baby stuff but it’s so dull

Reactions: 2
For someone who’s been so poor, she hasn’t half done a lot of spending on absolute useless tat!!! Also it’s April, she’s still got another 3 months before she’s back at work and I’m already bored of hearing about it

Reactions: 8
Why is she acting like she’s been living on the poverty line? She’s very fortunate compared to most. The lip smacking, sucking her gums in and gulping saliva every other second when she speaks is revolting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Honestly the complete and utter excess and waste is off the charts. What’s with baskets and drawers full of muslins?? And the mounds of products in those drawers that she quickly slammed shut and never addressed!? It’s frankly ridiculous and surely to god she can’t need to buy more stuff for nursery??? Sick of her drooling and slurping all over the place like Mr Burns …. Smitherrrrrs🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t get over her spending!! Surely Richard must be concerned. It’s big hauls most days and it often includes clothes for Lily. If I was shopping like that every day whilst supposedly broke as duck, my partner would sit me down

Reactions: 5
Does anyone here read books in the bath? I'm just wondering how it works, I presume you have to hold it up above the water and don't allow your hands to get wet? 😅 I don't think it sounds relaxing at all.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone here read books in the bath? I'm just wondering how it works, I presume you have to hold it up above the water and don't allow your hands to get wet? 😅 I don't think it sounds relaxing at all.
I do, I’ve dropped a few in in my time 😂 it’s not too bad to hold though, no worse than chilling on your phone in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Me lol. It’s my idea of pure relaxing. Lying in a bath with a book. On holiday I was in the hot tub 24/7 with a book, the other guests must have thought I had a screw loose

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She seems to be stepping up the content I wonder if she’s contemplating going full time hun

• Sick
Reactions: 5