Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following him the other day because I liked that he had a nice normal flat so he was quite relatable, but I haven’t even seen him clean since, just a really long story about his eyebrows 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I started following him the other day because I liked that he had a nice normal flat so he was quite relatable, but I haven’t even seen him clean since, just a really long story about his eyebrows 😴
He does clean . The flat is only a small one bedroom so it only takes the whole of five mins to clean . He spends the other 23 hours and 55 mins a day talking about how wonderful he is , his platform , how famous he is and how anyone that gifts him things “are the best of the best 💎💎

Reactions: 7
Yea he’s cleaning with Mario but he hardly shows any cleaning. He’s such a wee dweeb xx

Reactions: 1
Just watched Hannah from Ava May talking about selling her products through Semi Chem and Mario is standing next to her clapping like a performing seal 😂 🤪 .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just googled semichem, as I've never heard of them. They're all in Scotland and Northern Ireland. So gerls, are they Harrods or poundland??? I can't get excited about this stage of Mario's journey until I know. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just googled semichem, as I've never heard of them. They're all in Scotland and Northern Ireland. So gerls, are they Harrods or poundland??? I can't get excited about this stage of Mario's journey until I know. 😁
They are very much Poundland , I’m not being snotty or anything but iv never even set foot in one ...and the fact that they are willing to stock there products I never would shop in there now ..it’s full of tat !!!!!

• Haha
Most definitely NOT Harrods 🤣 they're like pound stretcher or bargain buys 💩

• Haha
Screaming at those descriptions. You'd think the wax tat was being stocked in selfridges the way they go on. Cliche bingo *I'm just a boy from Scotland* no dear, you're a man hurtling towards middle age with ruined eyebrows. *I'm just a girl from Hampshire* I'll be interested to see where she is in five years, when even the dumbest people won't burn wax with ripped off cheap scents.
I'm all tired and cross today, but Teeny tiny Mario, in his Rupert bear pj trousers made me laugh. Cos witch.

• Haha
Out of interest, anyone know if Mario would have to declare any partnership he enters into with Semi Chem to his employers as a potential conflict of interest? As they sell similar items in their stores?

Also be interested to know if these ‘influencers’ are correctly declaring their income from the gram to the tax man!
It would depend on their own code of ethics but most companies especially retail would have a requirement to make a declaration or at least first get clearance from their internal department which manages the code of ethics

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how Ava May is allowed to rip of brand like Tom Ford!?

Reactions: 10
He’s had so many opportunities which he’s turned down but when he got semi chem he said let’s do this....but he didn’t know what it was or what he was going too? Idiot

Oh duck my life ... hes gonna be insuffarable now. Hes gonna think he is the next Mrs Hinch. 🙈🙈🙈

I would have thought applying to be a stockists for any retailer would involve more than attending conference and having a chat. Semi Chem seems to stock only grey market products. I'd hassard a guess they will only pay a pittance for her stock - Mario I wouldn't go getting too flappy happy just yet

Reactions: 1
if I'm honest I do love semichem, its just a good little shop to go in. however I find it weird how he's had "so many opportunities" yet decided to say yes to this one? surely these opportunities would be next to nothing as semichem is only in Scotland and NI. I only liked Mario for a small time, until I found this forum and now I can't stand him. I never see him clean? and when he does he's just spraying chemicals all about the place. I hate the fact he's also one of the only people representing Scotland, makes me cringe for my country

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how Ava May is allowed to rip of brand like Tom Ford!?
This was my point. Tom Ford’s brand protection team need a nudge! Also mario taking all the plaudits like he created the scent. Unreal

if I'm honest I do love semichem, its just a good little shop to go in. however I find it weird how he's had "so many opportunities" yet decided to say yes to this one? surely these opportunities would be next to nothing as semichem is only in Scotland and NI. I only liked Mario for a small time, until I found this forum and now I can't stand him. I never see him clean? and when he does he's just spraying chemicals all about the place. I hate the fact he's also one of the only people representing Scotland, makes me cringe for my country
He seems to have recruited mother rendall and that abrucelooseaboutthishoose for the Scotland representation too

The key part of this sentence is 'really long story', Mario loves the sound of his own voice I'm afraid!

A friend of mine makes wax melts (I mean, who doesnt) and I’m pretty sure as long as they don’t mirror the fragrance (by dropping out something or add in something) they can do it and claim its ‘inspired by’ - even though it smells exactly the same! Sadly the way of the world.. get somewhere off the back of someone’s else’s success!

Omg he is showing some idiot on his stories being all excited because she touched Mario’s arm . Really some people don’t get out enough and need to get a life if the highlight of your week is touching some 36 year old nobody’s arm wtf .
What exactly is he going to be doing for Semichem ? Is there going to be card board cut outs of him in the store ? That should scare half their customers away . What is he going to be doing ? Apart from getting freebies from them .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.