Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh God he’s looking for a storage bed but no company is responding...y don’t you do what ever one else does and just bloody order one ...I know you will read this ..so just buy one and stop looking for a freebie ..you are embarrassing yourself practically begging 🤬🤬🤬
My bets are on the Luxury bed company or Arista Living and one of their gifted tit beds.... 50% discount for followers, swipe up!

Reactions: 4
Read as .... somebody please please give me a free bed.
He talks like he's a bloody royal. What he means is no one has offered him a freebie or a huge discount. Get over yourself Mario

Besides
Maybe some companies treat everyone equally regardless of the number of followers.
Maybe Not everyone wants a wannabe twit to promote them.
Just saying.

Reactions: 7
He talks like he's a bloody royal. What he means is no one has offered him a freebie or a huge discount. Get over yourself Mario

Besides
Maybe some companies treat everyone equally regardless of the number of followers.
Just saying.
Yes to this ... he thinks he is doing companies a huge favour by asking for freebies 😂😂😂 Hes saint mario , patron saint of small buisnesses dont you know 🙈

• Haha
Sorry but WTF was that lipsync video? I had to turn it off before I vomited🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Besides
Just saying.
If I was a company and had the choice of a high end insta blogger who probably has more wealthy followers who love a big marble worktops or Mario and his Jeremy Kyle followers who will quite likely never buy a £700 bed from me.... I know where I’d be sending my free bed too!

Reactions: 2
If I was a company and had the choice of a high end insta blogger who probably has more wealthy followers who love a big marble worktops or Mario and his Jeremy Kyle followers who will quite likely never buy a £700 bed from me.... I know where I’d be sending my free bed too!
Exactly. They should look at the target audience and how many sales that person will realistically generate.

Reactions: 1
Why was he also expecting companies to get back to him on a Sunday.....oh I forgot they should know who he is.

Companies should be aware of this jumped up little twit who is on a real journey with his page, after all he’s worked so hard to cough *pay* cough build his following like a little messiah.

Get over yourself you prick

Reactions: 5
Surely if you're looking for a bed online you'd just see what's on the market, do your comparisons and reviews then pick one to buy why would you need to be messaging all the companies and awaiting a quick response? To ask if he can get it for free? Silly bleep. "You know I don't like when companies aren't quick to respond", Mario my lovely they probably saw you coming a mile off and ran as they don't want their products to be associated with a tacky chav.

Reactions: 9
Surely if you're looking for a bed online you'd just see what's on the market, do your comparisons and reviews then pick one to buy why would you need to be messaging all the companies and awaiting a quick response? To ask if he can get it for free? Silly bleep. "You know I don't like when companies aren't quick to respond", Mario my lovely they probably saw you coming a mile off and ran as they don't want their products to be associated with a tacky chav.
Obviously companies are all gona big themselves up if you ask. That doesn’t really tell you anything and you can easily find out the price online.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but WTF was that lipsync video? I had to turn it off before I vomited🤢🤢
😂😂😂 what’s he like , what a tit . How stupid does he look doing that lip sync .
Going on about Hannah from Avamay as if her life is hard , yes she works hard but so do lots of other people . Any further up Hannah’s arse and he will disappear

Reactions: 6
Someone is needing to settle himself down, he’s getting far too big for his boots. Your “platform” will fall flat soon. He’s acting like he is someone to be feared, don’t answer him, don’t come wash his cheap carpets, or upset him in a supermarket and he will tear you down on his MASSIVE platform. Who do you think you are Mario?

I'm praying the new eyebrows are even more fucked up than his current over plucked horrors. 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 The bed begging though, and the Ava may sob story, he's lost all sense of reality. I'd love to know what his work colleagues think of his swollen head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where does he work? I've heard him talk about the store and post pictures with people right enough.

He probably works in Savers and tells people his job title is Mrs Hinch Product Consultant.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.