Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario is in the wrong. I'm not letting this go thanks
carry on til you get reported then, i already have, reported your comments, it makes the rest of us look bad, i cant think of any other tattlers that would join in with this disgusting behaviour, so you are on your own

Reactions: 10
carry on til you get reported then, i already have, reported your comments, it makes the rest of us look bad, i cant think of any other tattlers that would join in with this disgusting behaviour, so you are on your own
I'm making a point. Didn't ask you to join in. Or whoever's mentioned the thing your all on your high horse about!

I'm making a point. Didn't ask you to join in. Or whoever's mentioned the thing your all on your high horse about!
I joined in as I was appauled and disgusted at your post.
Correct me if i am wrong but I thought the whole point of a public forum was to join in on the discussion?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I joined in as I was appauled and disgusted at your post.
Correct me if i am wrong buy I thought the whole point of a public forum was to join in on the discussion?
Disgusted at my post?

All I did was bring some facts to the table then you all added the rest.

Reactions: 1
But You were implying he might be a pedophile based on the fact he replied to your daughter and not you? It's really not on. Sounds like a bit of entrapment to me...

Reactions: 5
Not at all. How so? I gave every bit of detail surrounding this situation so at what point am I back tracking?
If you think someone replying to your daughter on social media makes them a weirdo then take your daughter off social media you bleeping half wit!! You can’t just go around accusing folk of that tit! duck sake get a grip!

Reactions: 10
If you think someone replying to your daughter on social media makes them a weirdo then take your daughter off social media you bleeping half wit!! You can’t just go around accusing folk of that tit! duck sake get a grip!
It wasn't me who said it tho?

It wasn't me who said it tho?
You insinuated that he was one with your post, it was very clear what you were getting at. When I responded to you, you asked if I could prove that he wasnt one..

You've lost this argument, just accept that, you dont even need to admit that you were in the wrong as it is so obvious to everyone here, just stop responding as you are starting to look like a bit of a dick

Reactions: 3
You insinuated that he was one with your post, it was very clear what you were getting at. When I responded to you, you asked if I could prove that he wasnt one..

You've lost this argument, just accept that, you dont even need to admit that you were in the wrong as it is so obvious to everyone here, just stop responding as you are starting to look like a bit of a dick
You think what you want. I asked if you could prove that because we are talking facts and you hit out with that?

I was talking about Mario not responding to EVERYONE like he said he does so we done a little experiment!

I did not ever once at all say Mario was a paedophile.

Yet again Mario is sent a tip by a follower but doesn’t know their name. He really doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.