Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell has he started calling himself boushy (its not a real word so i have no idea how to spell it haha). šŸ™ˆ
I keep singing that song ā€œBoseā€ or whatever itā€™s called when I hear that word saint Marion says. I imagine him and Derek roaming the streets of downtown Glasgow doing that hip swing walk while I sing it in my head šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mario, Iā€™m obsessed with makeup and Iā€™m good at it! Did he need a bigger mirror because he couldnā€™t fit his big head into the other one?

Why the hell has he started calling himself boushy (its not a real word so i have no idea how to spell it haha). šŸ™ˆ
It was so weird that he said it so many times!

I looked it up, apparently it is Boujee, hip hop slang for bourgeois.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mario hen a think you need a new sofa tee match that new footstool lovely, better start dropping hints now hen and you might have a wee crushed velvet one by Christmas x x all ma love lovlies xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mario, Iā€™m obsessed with makeup and Iā€™m good at it! Did he need a bigger mirror because he couldnā€™t fit his big head into the other one?

It was so weird that he said it so many times!

I looked it up, apparently it is Boujee, hip hop slang for bourgeois.
Obsessed with make up but barely uses it and doesn't bother with much past skin make up ok girl.

Reactions: 3
Jamie Genevieve says bouji (but sheā€™s perfect and not a tit like Mario) so maybe he picked it up from her or itā€™s just a new phrase theyā€™re using around those parts of Scotland šŸ¤£

Someone should gift him a new t-shirt, that pink/ red monstrosity is about ready to walk out on him

• Haha
Jamie Genevieve says bouji (but sheā€™s perfect and not a tit like Mario) so maybe he picked it up from her or itā€™s just a new phrase theyā€™re using around those parts of Scotland šŸ¤£
He watches Rupaul's Drag Race and its been used on there by various queens for years so I reckon he's got it from there tbh

He does realise that itā€™s Hannah from Ava May he is meeting and not the frigging queen? It better be a great party after all this build up.

Also, anyone struggling to wait two whole days before we are allowed to see his tacky footstool all dressed? No, me neither.
Itā€™s so badly made. My first ever attempt at upholstery was much better than that. It also doesnā€™t match the height of the sofa so not used what itā€™s supposed to be used for.

I canā€™t anymore he just admitted to using two bottles of bleach or toilet duck a week down his toilet. And that makes him boujee. No sorry that makes you totally uneducated about the harm these products are causing being flushed into our water ways not to mention the amount of plastic he must be going through. You are not bloody BeyoncĆ© because you use a Shite load of cleaning chemicals products. Why is it all the cleaning account who have animals seem to care the least about animal testing and the amount of harm the products/ plastic they use is causing animals. He spoke about animal testing and his response was he didnā€™t care he was over it. Then they make out like they are animal lover of the year cause that talk to there pets like bloody babies. I canā€™t anymore our planet is fucked with all these morons.

Last edited:
Haha phew! I donā€™t watch RuPaul but that makes sense...what a stupid word šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think heā€™s imitating Westholme with the ā€œboujeeā€ after hearing her using ā€œjoujeeā€ (honestly how do you even spell these words) and the talking to the cat? He is the ultimate cringe factor šŸ¤®

• Haha
Oh good god , lying in bed singing and miming . Its so bad and poor Derek wont even look at him. Does he actually think he is entertaining ?

• Haha
As soon as my boyfriend hears ā€œhello ma loveliesā€ from my phone I get ā€œturn him off for duck sake my ears canā€™t take itā€ šŸ˜‚! I just showed him the ā€˜my singingā€™ story highlight šŸ˜‚ we got 2 stories in before I had to turn it off! Poor derek in the back ground šŸ˜‚ my bf would smack me with a pillow if I did that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And here it is the foot stool and throw .....
Has he got the HinchFilter on that? The grey one?
Theyā€™re different greys, a warm and a cold. They donā€™t go together.
Is that just plonked in the lounge so they can sit & admire it? Itā€™s bloody silly. A house is for living in, not ā€˜stagingā€™, they live in a one bedroom flat not a bleeping palace.
Itā€™s just more tit to dust!
And yes, if I had that, my cat would use it as a scratching post and then go to sleep on it after kneading the blanket and pulling all the fibres out. I imagine Rayn will do the same. And hopefully throw up on it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.