Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's finally got bored of himself?

Has he bought followers? I'd love to know!

Reactions: 3
I dont think Mario needed to buy followers, they are just from Hinch and Ava May shout outs

Reactions: 6
Remember that day he gained 11k? Even a shout out from hinch doesn't give that much growth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he’s been buying a odd k here and there. The best was when he was about to hit 10k and made Del Boy pretend to steal his phone and beg for people to share his age then acted shocked (really badly) when he found out

• Haha
Oh no! Mario can't clean. It's his burden to bear. The dirt will take over. A thousand plagues will befall us all. Pray for St Mario's return to save humanity.
I hope he realises zoflora doesn’t actually clean 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
A thread for good old mario that's just sheer beautiful! He's been quiet this week, obviously his talents have been needed elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
A thread for good old mario that's just sheer beautiful! He's been quiet this week, obviously his talents have been needed elsewhere.
Giving sermons to the unclean? Healing the sick? Collecting alms for himse-, sorry, the poor? I'm sure he'll fill us in on the details soon enough.

• Haha
I wonder if he thought the floor scent was sweetener and added it to his tea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I didn't know any better, he'd have me convinced he's been in a coma for 6 months
What Mario has gone through the past week has been much much worse than being in a coma for 6 months. It’s a fate I wouldn’t wish on anyone. He couldn’t show us his happy post or spray febreze everywhere. I don’t know how he got through it, brings a tear to my eye just thinking of what he’s been through 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What Mario has gone through the past week has been much much worse than being in a coma for 6 months. It’s a fate I wouldn’t wish on anyone. He couldn’t show us his happy post or spray febreze everywhere. I don’t know how he got through it, brings a tear to my eye just thinking of what he’s been through [emoji22]
It's appropriately Easter tomorrow because Mario's return to Instagram is akin to Jesus ressurecting from the cave. Rise, our Lord, rise and clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.