Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of utter knob would be starstruck by meeting Mario ffs? Get a bleeping life!
So star struck, they're scared to approach him. "Oh no", he says," come say hi", he says.
Yeah, after he ripped the checkout dude in the supermarket a new one? What's the expression: get tae duck, Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannay believe none of yous lovelies have commented on his chippy tea 🤢
5FA7766D-FAE7-4E71-B217-51E5656DBC3E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It's no from me. Can't be doing dry old pickled onions!

Reactions: 3
Mario should become a rep for Tena pads. Quite a few of his followers seem to have bladder control issues while watching his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mario should become a rep for Tena pads. Quite a few of his followers seem to have bladder control issues while watching his stories.
Perhaps they're mumsnetters who wake the baby and chuck a cup of tea rolling around on the floor laughing over nothing...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Now I’m causing divorces”

“Now...”

Suggests he’s caused many other important things in people’s lives. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soon St Mario will be the cause of many virgin conceptions, there will be wee baby Marios popping up everywhere. They will spread the love and #gift baby Mario shaped wax melts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Says he gets “hundreds” of messages a day but my friend has an insta home account and anytime she messages him he replies within seconds. I smell bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says he gets “hundreds” of messages a day but my friend has an insta home account and anytime she messages him he replies within seconds. I smell bullshit!
An excuse to ignore the rest.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.