Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually can not stand the guy
Honest he’s the biggest joke
And to think he wants to quit his job and so this full time 🤨

Beyooooond me

Reactions: 2
He’s convinced himself that he’s actually a good singer - he keeps trying to make it look like a jokey thing but you can tell he takes himself so seriously when he’s singing. It doesn’t help that all his adoring groupies are telling him how wonderful he is 😂
He’s a terrible karaoke singer, he honestly thinks someone will spot him and make him big 😂😂😂😂😂

His delusions of grandeur are bleeping hilarious 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I actually LOVE how deluded he is it makes me laugh getting his eyebrows done in Govanhill, getting his gifted minkys sent there rather than give out his Paisley palace address & bad singing it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually LOVE how deluded he is it makes me laugh getting his eyebrows done in Govanhill, getting his gifted minkys sent there rather than give out his Paisley palace address & bad singing it’s hilarious
Why can't he get a PO box? Does he want to look important to the eyebrow people?

Reactions: 4
Remember his embarrassing collection of cleaning products covering half the kitchen floor? Well he's just been gifted a tit load more by the online pound shop! Seeing as he was allowed to choose the items himself... Whyyyy? Prick.

• Angry
Remember his embarrassing collection of cleaning products covering half the kitchen floor? Well he's just been gifted a tit load more by the online pound shop! Seeing as he was allowed to choose the items himself... Whyyyy? Prick.
Sending a cleaning account cleaning products but obviously don’t watch his stories as he does duck all cleaning 😂 waste of money there 😂

I’ve never heard anyone so full of themselves with such an inflated ego. Near enough every time he comes on to talk he mentions how ‘hunners’ (hundreds) of people message him daily and now today it’s ‘literally thousans’ (Thousands) of companies message him.

Maybe they do maybe they don’t but just the way he mentions it at least daily, it’s like ‘look how big of a deal I am’. It’s such a bad personality trait to have. Ugh can’t stand him

Reactions: 8
Really????
Yup
He told all his close people that’s his goal
It disgusts me that he sharing business and products he won’t/can’t use himself!
And the most recent products he sharing are very worrying as people have had bad reactions to them!!

He will be on his head when all this blows up

I can't understand why anyone would send him anything to promote. He doesn't actually do anything. When he is gifted stuff he shows it then its never seen again!

I’ll be honest, I just don’t understand his account. The odd photo of a cleaning product on his page and him waffling on his stories. What’s the appeal? Serious question.

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest, I just don’t understand his account. The odd photo of a cleaning product on his page and him waffling on his stories. What’s the appeal? Serious question.
There is no point!!
That’s the point in this whole thread

He is apart of a clique who are deemed “the poplars” everyone wants to be in with them
Everyone wants to shout them out and just hope they get a like back or a follow back
It’s awlful

• Haha
He should just change the name of his account to “its me, Mario” and be done with it. He doesn’t clean

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He said on that story for the candles that people are always telling him he deserves all these lovely things for all that he does. Wtf does he actually do?!? Is he out feeding the homeless on a cold night? Is he going out and helping sick animals?? Is he down the local children’s hospital handing out toys on the cancer ward?? Is he shite. He’s not doing ANYTHING!!! If these accounts actually gave something back to their followers I’d have a lot more respect for them. But no it’s take take take all the time.

Reactions: 14
He said on that story for the candles that people are always telling him he deserves all these lovely things for all that he does. Wtf does he actually do?!? Is he out feeding the homeless on a cold night? Is he going out and helping sick animals?? Is he down the local children’s hospital handing out toys on the cancer ward?? Is he shite. He’s not doing ANYTHING!!! If these accounts actually gave something back to their followers I’d have a lot more respect for them. But no it’s take take take all the time.
1000000000000% agree
He doesn’t even clean!
He just done some tit make up tutorial 😂

He thinks he’s the next Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.