Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally got a sore stomach from laughing at this Don’t forget the stories of his feet walking on the foreign pavements! Probably wearing some gaudy sliders pretending to be a designer label.

Reactions: 34
Probably end up bringing just two of those big jumbo sports direct bags for life you get
But if they do have cases, you just know it will be one of those marble effect initial ones
I was just coming on here to say, remember about 5 years ago when all the influencers were #gifted the marble ones with their initials. I bet he buys those

Reactions: 19
Ignoring his advice. He can't even get the basics on English grammar right

Reactions: 25
For the love of the wee man, will someone remove that bloody phone from his strangler fingers and replace it with a fucking dictionary

He makes as much sense as a chocolate teapot.

Jesus H Christ I'm done for the day!!!

Reactions: 36
Im dyslexic and I honestly cannot understand what he says and I can’t pick up on anyone else’s grammar or spelling but his is next level! What on earth does that say?!

Reactions: 25
What the dithering fuck is Sharty bleating about?!

Hens! What a time to be alive. I cannot wait for the remedials trip to Spain.

Reactions: 30
Have to admit I take an ext lead, saves having to take lots of adaptor plugs, mind you I have kids who want phones, iPads etc charging constantly.
I'm clearly a shit mum and thought i was doing banging just remembering their Ipads and travel plug haha.
I wonder if he will pack his ring light?
---
Ignoring his advice. He can't even get the basics on English grammar right

View attachment 2175024View attachment 2175025
As if the fat slag is demanding people read his wank, illiterate advice.
For the zillionth time Maz, no one gives a fuck about the app.
Insta is over. Please get active on Tik Tok - I dare ya

Reactions: 20
Ma hens I yoused a bespoke translator and what that guff means is that she's been oan tattle again and seen us slag off her holiday prep but she's ABSALUTELY FINE and holding her power

Reactions: 30
Ooooh Maz has been peeking at Tattle again. Hiya Maz
---
Has he had another sesh with Lorna?!!

Reactions: 20
Just last a week she was wanking off Yankee Candles & hadnt burnt any wax melts in months cos she’s “no a fan” and now she’s advertising wax melt burners. Silly wee cow.

Reactions: 27
Hes obviously been reading here again with the rant remember who i am - aye a nobody who thinks hes sumbody nobody with any common sense buys sun cream n clothes & makes lists for holiday year in advance!! Hes getting delusional too much spag bol in his bloodstream

Reactions: 23
Clutching ma beak.... Asked my husband to read the dots of doom. His response was

He puts the I in IDIOT

Reactions: 33
I have literally got a sore stomach from laughing at this Don’t forget the stories of his feet walking on the foreign pavements! Probably wearing some gaudy sliders pretending to be a designer label.
it’s got tae be bespoke fake Goooochi pool slides!! Or poor Deek will have tae cough up fur Boss/Hilfiger/ASOS ones on Klarna

Reactions: 17
Have to admit I take an ext lead, saves having to take lots of adaptor plugs, mind you I have kids who want phones, iPads etc charging constantly.
Never message this page again!!!!!!!!!!!

---
Can’t believe the illiteracy I have “whitnessed”..
He's 'Whit'ney reincarnated and nae debates #gettaeken

Ah actually thought he hud plagairised his speech fae Martin Luther King or Dalai lama?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.