Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cheeky, lazy twit telling people to Google the meaning of the saying 'From the horses mouth' when he posts asking for best pet plans. Then continues to tell those that click on click bait they need to get a life.

Mario, shut your mouth, because you definitely can't talk 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20230402-183217_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Takeaway again.
He has to say ''google it'' because he canna explain it himself, the fanny.

338799817_962419104785081_7825010778231879807_n.jpg
339284990_602276125275249_4701593292466097930_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This cheeky, lazy twit telling people to Google the meaning of the saying 'From the horses mouth' when he posts asking for best pet plans. Then continues to tell those that click on click bait they need to get a life.

View attachment 2073691
Oh my, is this the neon orange hoody/shorts combo from the bespoke boutique Primark?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Out doesn’t rhyme with oot.
And it’s “sun’s oot, guns oot”. twit.
He gets it so wrong every time 😂😂😂😂

They go out to eat so often as they've nae table, who wouldn't be scunnered sitting with your tea on your knees. Chuck a console table and go on a wee 2 person table journey, imagine him dressing it, he'd be like a wee lassie playing cafes 🤦 honestly I get ma kill at you Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck is she wearing? Lavender skin tight joggers and a fluorescent orange hoody? 😩
Nae matchy matchy the day 😂 the idiot must be colour blind. He probably thinks Rayn is fecking ginger 😺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The fact that he’s told people to google what ‘from the horses mouth’ means, proves that he doesnae know what it means himsel the wee illiterate bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my, is this the neon orange hoody/shorts combo from the bespoke boutique Primark?
Ah thought he was in Guantanamo Bay wi a wee bespoke prisoner orange jumpsuit, arrested fur aw his knock off products.

Wuz gonni start a go fund me tae raise funds fur a lawyer tae keep him in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Madge2022 .. your comments kill me. I always know it's you before I check who has posted.
Thank you for brightening up my days 🫂s x

• Heart
  • Haha
@Madge2022 .. your comments kill me. I always know it's you before I check who has posted.
Thank you for brightening up my days 🫂s x
Aw hen, youse obviously huv impeccable taste #fact

You've made auld Madge's night ma lovelie 🤗
---
This photo reminds me of something, can't think what ...
Screenshot_20230402-210214.png

Oh ... 😬
Screenshot_20230402-210316.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
bleeping dog bothering now. Marion hen!! Animals don't like you. The sheer look of terror in their eyes is indicative!

He looks like a wotsit too in his bespoke track suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping dog bothering now. Marion hen!! Animals don't like you. The sheer look of terror in their eyes is indicative!

He looks like a wotsit too in his bespoke track suit.
Laughing at the wotsit, no the poor wee dug who looks like Rayn does when cheesy puff talks tae her.

• Haha
He's like that a lot when he speaks on his stories. It's like he can't get the words out what's in his head and that's when he starts repeating himself and not making sense 🥴
Hes a wee little remedial boy hen. Him and Deek met on the variety bus. Wotsit slipped his wee boaby into the back of Deeks orange order suit as they were getting off the bus and the rest is history.
---

View attachment 2073691
He looks like hes wanking himself off. Presumably over the front and back doors available at Brother Johnnys!
---

View attachment 2073691
He looks like hes wanking himself off. Presumably over the front and back doors available at Brother Johnnys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.