Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then he will hot foot it to Centreparcs to keep up with the Huns 😂 we absolutely love Centreparcs but Oor wee duo would absolutely hate it #allforthegram 😬🫣🤦🤔🥴
Now now, he got us all excited last year at the thought of him having a holiday and it never happened 😭 He’ll be going nae further than Edinburgh on the bus this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now now, he got us all excited last year at the thought of him having a holiday and it never happened 😭 He’ll be going nae further than Edinburgh on the bus this year.
They don't even do anything in Edinburgh, I love the hop on/off bus, ma kids love Camera Obscura, Dynamic Earth and we love Mimi's bake house. Him and didums go to Primark and m+s for a bloody toastie 🙄🙄 Maz, if you read this, get the Dome booked for a Christmas meal, it's stunning at Christmas especially
---
Imagine Maz at CP with wee Deek on the back of his bike 😂 can imagine them now 'its just no fur us, the lodge, the miles of woods, the activities, no, just no fur us'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They don't even do anything in Edinburgh, I love the hop on/off bus, ma kids love Camera Obscura, Dynamic Earth and we love Mimi's bake house. Him and didums go to Primark and m+s for a bloody toastie 🙄🙄 Maz, if you read this, get the Dome booked for a Christmas meal, it's stunning at Christmas especially
---
Imagine Maz at CP with wee Deek on the back of his bike 😂 can imagine them now 'its just no fur us, the lodge, the miles of woods, the activities, no, just no fur us'
thats not accurate my lovely…they went to costa once too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well ma lovelies I’ve been mia this week because ma bloody joab that’s my actual joab has not given me a spare minute. Finally caught up with the last thread and what a week I’ve missed! The Pricey following him, the patron saint of small businesses dining his hero cape to save them plus his million meals out and sharting the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Then he will hot foot it to Centreparcs to keep up with the Huns 😂 we absolutely love Centreparcs but Oor wee duo would absolutely hate it #allforthegram 😬🫣🤦🤔🥴
You know, ah’d give aw ma petty cash to watch Marion fly across the lake on the zipline at Whinfell.

Also, wee Deek in his armbands in the waves at the pool, splashin aboot 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t Mario get his teef jurneh gifted because it was for his wedding??
He might have said this once in one of his throwaway comments. However, that wedding is NEVER happening. Which is a pity because imagine the content it would give us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So the fool has na cat insurance, yeah seems right.

338635834_2449624215202579_1567297043627273067_n.jpg

I thought he hated TT. He's on it a lot to say he no likey.

The captions are funny, it dosna know what he is saying.

338927588_1370671593716053_8085764784798791064_n.jpg

The saviour of small businesses is having a day of rest. Allelulya

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The way this fanny walks in his videos is like he's wearing a pencil skirt 😂
Screenshot_20230402-123300_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eating oot again.

339123752_2165177536987596_8753045946910553711_n.jpg

Gone to babysit Dolly, more like clean the brother's hoose far some petty cash so aye.

• Heart
Seen that fat witches wobbly thighs? Thats pyoor castleveechi shes packing on. Poor Deek will be suffocated soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totals far March.

Spending on crap = £462.78.
Eating oot = £148.98.

Total spent = £611.76.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s never got they gym leggings aff the skank, get some bloody jeans on you fool. The crotch of them must be howling🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Nay wonder naybody wants to use him for collabs.

He is vile and remotely not funny.

339139529_788264062716036_7366218119172921500_n.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.