Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how does that bleep breathe unaided, he’s so bleeping thick

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s such a thick twit. He shared details of a missing person and decides that 🥹 is the best emoji to use. Why does he continuously duck everything up?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This past 2/3 weeks their diet has been shocking. I’ve never known ANYONE eat so many take aways. Coronary journey incoming!!

Reactions: 17
He's waffling again in his stories 🙈 Why does he repeat himself?!. He's so friggin boring l caught myself yawning and didn't bother finishing them 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the words of Mr Sloppys - he looks like he’s wrapped in a brown turd. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who put two Bob in moaning María tonight !?!?!?!
bleep hasn’t got a charitable bone in it’s body head!!!!!!! No ma words👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
338225744_1254540668772280_3500883172270956312_n.jpg

Charlotte and Rachael are amazing womin lol

Birds of a feather flock together and all.

He's read all her 3 books, has he now!

Go watch Rachael. blah blah
He's oon 1st name terms the now with the scam artist.

and he said ''when people flee DV from themselves and their families'' - how do you flee DV from yourself?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Shes another bleeping crook isn't she? Her wiki is compelling. Him and his minions need pushing in a big vat of hot flash bathroom cleaning. All as bent as a butchers hook. 🤮😡

• Haha
  • Heart
I'd say this wee moonunit messages all the celebs, arselicking them and asking for a wee cheeky follow back because he is the best thing to come out of Paisley (wouldn't be hard going by their terrible barber shops) - IYDKGTK Capesh :m

He is so sad that everyday it just gets funnier and funnier. I'd love to be in his head for just 5 minutes because he is on cloud cuckoo land. There is a wee man lives near me that talks to the bins and he seems more stable than our martin.
---

She probably thought she had followed a parody account my lovely, or was off her nut on the Columbian marching powder. Or maybe Pricey is one of us.. go on, reveal yourself, which one of you is Pricey :unsure:
A wee man who talks to the bins! 🤣 💀 dead 🤣

• Haha
I’m not being a bleep but I just watched Rachel’s stories as influenced by Marion and I’m struggling to find what’s so incredible about her. Anybody enlighten me?

Reactions: 21
There is a wee man lives near me that talks to the bins and he seems more stable than our martin.
Is his name Dr Binlittle, talks tae the rubbish instead of the animals?

Sorry, that was rubbish (nae pun intended!) ah wull block masel' and never message this page again. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not being a bleep but I just watched Rachel’s stories as influenced by Marion and I’m struggling to find what’s so incredible about her. Anybody enlighten me?
She’s a bleeping wrong un. Probably the worst instascammer there is.She brought me to tattle 2019 when I thought it was going to be a horrible place and how could people be so mean about her, she was was having a snot fest about it in her car, fair to say ive never left. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a bleeping wrong un. Probably the worst instascammer there is.She brought me to tattle 2019 when I thought it was going to be a horrible place and how could people be so mean about her, she was was having a snot fest about it in her car, fair to say ive never left. 😂
I just read some of her wiki, and wow. Im pretty lost for words!

“95% of women follow me”. I don’t think so Marion, I don’t think so…….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.