Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mr Lim should gift you a wee bespoke game of ‘Guess Who’ but with Marion, Deek, Marion’s family and aw Marion’s lassies on yer next birthday. 🤣
Imagine the questions you'd ask? Does it look like a bog brush? Does he have red swollen gums? Is her jaw at a 90 degree angle from her face? Is there a green tinge on his face from his gone off bronzer. Getting onto hasbro as we speak! 🤣
---
.....is she wearing 5 pound hooker shoes? is he wearing primarni goochi loafers? Does she have a ginormous camel toe? Does he have huge blackheads on his ski slope? I'll be here all night! Love this game already 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OK hens I'm gonna let you into my dreams. There I was all snuggly warm in my bed, and I've had the most horrible dream and now I'm wide awake and can't get back to sleep.

For some reason, please don't judge me, I, Mario has infiltrated my dream. I was in a physio gym, where they have the parallel bars people use to learn to walk again. Floor length mirror at one end. On the bars was Mario, stark bollock naked, swinging from the bars with his knees tucked up. His nose was literally as long as a horses dick but was shiny and pink instead of brown, and was swinging down in between his legs. No sign of a wee boaby just his nose. All I could see in the mirror was his fat white arse swinging backwards and forwards. His arse hair was climbing out of his butt crack.

And then I woke up. Thankfully. Goodnight hens, maybe I will go back to sleep now I've offloaded.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Someone's needing to tear him a new hole, he needs taken down a peg or two. He has absolutely no life experience yet here he is asking people to promise him to live life to the max 🤣 don't make me laugh, as my maw would say does he think our heids button up the back?

Pair of them are like drips looking for a puddle 👊
lol. I’ve visited well over thirty countries, have a house with a front and back door (smell the wealth) have a wonderful husband, gorgeous son, a great job and an active social life. So forgive me if I’m not going to take life advice from someone who can’t even get a train from Scotland to London alone, lives in a depressing little shoe box and is up to his eyeballs in debt 😂👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hes openly saying in a public profile he has clients…. Anyone sending screenshots to the HMRC? Martin you better get your books in order and alert universal credit to your earnings sunshine
Probably his brother and his bidie in got them for crissmas. Marion cleans his brother's hoose fur petty cash so Marion is keeping it professional calling them clients.🤣
---
I think Mr Lim should gift you a wee bespoke game of ‘Guess Who’ but with Marion, Deek, Marion’s family and aw Marion’s lassies on yer next birthday. 🤣
I'd buy it!

He could do an arrange of bespoke games with his I Marion brand.

Cluedo ...it was Marion wi a frozen joabby.

Monopoly ...the Beirut edition.

Connect 4 ...nah they canni count that high.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg he actually does think he’s gods gift on this earth!! Inspiring social workers to quit their jobs and become cleaners 🤣🤣🤣🤣 8.30am and I’m done for the day I canny read any more I’ve got tears steaming down my face 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well my lovelies we’ve been treatit good and proper. A spoons breakfast, gifted meal oot but still hame and cosy to play fake detective. Never heard mario mention true crime once but we move.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rhonda Byrne has a lot to answer for. This wee cretin is getting more full of himself by the day. I’m away to quit my well-paid job to clean Clifford like him. Factual. (And no offence intended to cleaners, ours do a cracking job)
Mario inspires the nation, wtf.
C0A7073D-41AA-4BEF-8ECA-EA9F2B1C1B85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AAF0632F-DD3C-4252-BDAC-7532D65587BB.png

Hahahaha surely he’s sent this to himself. I can’t cope with this on this new day of dawn hens 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I get that Social work is an extremely stressful and under resourced job but giving up an actual career to become a cleaner for minimum wage (not slating cleaners here, they do a good job) because saint Marion has inspired them? Nah, that’s too much internet the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s all the exclamation marks for me. I don’t think anyone even with the most basic of grammar skills would be ending every sentence with exclamation marks.

that’ll be made up. There’s no way someone’s giving up years and years of hard work to become a social worker, a job that will help others so that you can go and be a part time cleaner because of Martin on instagram. Absolutely no way. I just seriously cringe for this absolute walloper of a man if he’s sat over that wine last night and sent that to himself :oops: Maybe that’s why he spells loads of stuff wrong in his posts, to throw us off so we don’t think it’s him writing to himself.

either way, he honestly thinks he is something when all he is is a 40yr old bald hermit working 2 hrs a week and living in a council bedsit in Beirut, he has no savings, goes nowhere, no friends and no life other than B&M. I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a nasty wee pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nah. Oan this day of dawn ahm done hens. Grabbin ma beak at Mazda inspiring social workers to quit their jobs.
Love that he really believes people look up to his crap wee life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.