Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that illiterate drivel has given me a migraine, what was he trying to say!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No way has Deek said anything to him.
He's just trying to be an influencer now he's see those lassies in London and Hinch yesterday.

Is he quoting the Secret book by any chance?

and you started in Sept 2018 so not yet 5 years.

331796825_198033669486181_5451938921764286589_n.jpg
331748711_197319512968761_8790895381525540058_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In one paragraph, he switched from talking in the second person to talking in the first person and now my brain is 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Call it a hunch, but I doubt deek has got the vocabulary to tell Marion to shine himsel apon others (no ma quote).

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No way has Deek said anything to him.
He's just trying to be an influencer now he's see those lassies in London and Hinch yesterday.

Is he quoting the Secret book by any chance?

and you started in Sept 2018 so not yet 5 years.

View attachment 1972558View attachment 1972560
Derek can barely string a sentence together so Marion is just talking shite . You just know this is what Marion thinks and he is pretending derek thinks it to make him not look like a narcissist but we all know he is one and a big bleep too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wee Deek must’ve got a dodgy batch a his devils lettuce this week so aye💎

• Haha
Derek can barely string a sentence together so Marion is just talking shite . You just know this is what Marion thinks and he is pretending derek thinks it to make him not look like a narcissist but we all know he is one and a big bleep too
I am actually at a point that I think either Deek just doesn't give a f*** and isn't involved much in Mario's life at all other than company for a horrendous beige meal out and they actually don't tall about much because he doesn't care at all, Mario knows Derek doesn't use IG much, or Mario has him blocked from most of his stories. Not that I think anything little 🍊 Derek has to say is worth much anyway, in general or to Mario as he likes the sound of his own pish spewing out of his mouth too much, but I don't buy that Derek says any of this with any conviction (if at all) and isn't said in a dissociated manner just to shut him up.

I HIGHLY doubt anything happened yesterday that showed anyone anything. Pretty sure Derek probably thinks the same as us. The "5 years" of being fake, brown nosing Hinch, overspending for IG likes and the ridiculous 'I'm Fine' rants on a loop MAY have been worth it if there was a decent lifestyle, bank balance, opportunities and door belonging to them after it all. He has a load of plastic tat, out of date make up, Xmas decorations and seasonal mugs...so worth it! And to pretend he brings anything else to anybody's life...if you disappeared tomorrow Mario I'm pretty sure few would notice and they'd quickly move on!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thought he said Deek loves to see him tit himself. I’ll shame him for beige food, terrible decor and the worst hair cut I’ve ever seen but I will never kink shame.
It would surprise me if Derek had a weird kink like that. Maybe it’s Marion’s bespoke Ibs that attracted him to Marion 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Deek def didn't say any of that wee sermon 🙄 get knotted Maz, more chance of him reciting Shakespeare.

If I was Deek, I'd be raging about still living in the hamster cage, not being able to drive and having never left the country. Maz you were handed a golden ticket and failed spectacularly, even if he'd given it 50% he'd be neighbours with his brother 🤦 the bedsit is 100% going on a smelly damp journey, I'd honestly howl if they got a notice to quit and ended up in a high rise in the ghetto

The Instagram days are over, too late Maz, you've missed the boat pal

• Heart
  • Haha
Step away lads.. i think this translates as they've introduced new things in their sex life including maz wearing a cheerleaders outfit and Deek wanting to 'shine all over' him. No ma quote.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
No being funny but Deek always gives me the impression of the light is on but nobody’s home :sneaky: no chance he said anything of the sorts to Marion. All he knows is Orange Walks walk in a straight line and how to roll a joint. So aye and so forth.🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Alright, Jesus of Nazareth, calm down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Maz reminds me of Mr CAW in a fashion.
Now hear me out.
Mr CAW loves golf. He tells me all about it. He spends tit loads of money on it. He bores me rigid telling me about it (I'm practically Derek).
Mr CAW like Maz no matter how much he tries, no matter how many 100s he spends on another new driver or putter, he will never be a professional. That ship has sailed.
Mario, no matter how much of your fraudulent benefits you spend at B&M you will never be an Influencer.
Christ writing that down has just made Mr CAWs golf drivel much more bearable.
If I was Derek I'd have upgraded from weed to full blown crack by now in that spliff listening to that moose go on about all his fans and 🐍s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sing it everyone "I'm a living in a box, I'm a living in a cardboard (crack den) box". Too many 🍹 for me I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Affronted by the pixelated pores selfie.
Never known someone waste so much money on products and still have the worlds driest skin, lips and have the shittiest patchy hedgehog heid!
Keep spining apon others Maz.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.