Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on one bleeping minute. Is his name GENUINELY Martin (no Mario) or are you having us on/it’s an inside joke?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gads 🤮 Those “chicken strips” genuinely look like they’ve been rolled aboot the floors of the communal area of Beirut Towers before they’ve been put on his plate. I bet there’s bits of chewed up ear just out of shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is he going like living music is something unique to his family ?

Everyone loves music in some form or another you bleeping twit ! It’s apart of life.

“ nae ma family are
Musicians” - didn’t think they were Marion , didn’t think they were

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gads 🤮 Those “chicken strips” genuinely look like they’ve been rolled aboot the floors of the communal area of Beirut Towers before they’ve been put on his plate. I bet there’s bits of chewed up ear just out of shot.
D'Asgostin :sick: and yet he will never, ever make the connection between eating this shite and his IBS

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chicken in a basket ..there's absolutely no stopping now..he's reaching them dizzy heights.
Next stop the Hilton for a cucumber sandwich and shart in posh toilet. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my.

He thinks he's well-read with that selection of books.

• Tap to Tidy - Solomon.
  • You do you - Greedy.
  • Hinch yourself happy - Hinch.
  • This is me - Hinch.
  • The activity journal - Hinch.
  • The Secret - Rhona Byrne.
  • The Magic - Rhona Byrne.

329276160_223954770100130_527350336203347914_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Clutching ma beak at his pile of “literature” there. Read a real book hen, might help ye wi the terrible grammar you seem to love inflicting oan us aw. Also pure loling at the fact we all just refer to the sofas as concrete slabs and that’s just whit they are permanently 😂 makes me laff

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Look at him trying to look intellectual until you see the book titles 😂
Mario is still an imbecile, and l don't believe he's even reading those books. They're just dust collectors 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’ll be trying to get a built-in bookshelf next. bleeping plonker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my.

He thinks he's well-read with that selection of books.

• Tap to Tidy - Solomon.
  • You do you - Greedy.
  • Hinch yourself happy - Hinch.
  • This is me - Hinch.
  • The activity journal - Hinch.
  • The Secret - Rhona Byrne.
  • The Magic - Rhona Byrne.

View attachment 1938110
You missed off a few:

The shits & so forth - Marion McKnight
Learning my A B C - Deed Derek
The Great Escape - Wee baby gurul Rayne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.