Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be purrre raging we've gave away his theme, fukin tattler witches strike again.
For someone that works 'full time's how does he have spare time to gut flat in morning and make video with voiceovers? I work full time almost and there is days I don't even get to sit down and properly look on social media until about 6pm.
If you've got Soo much clutter in cupboards, behind sofa, under bed, on top wardrobes you'd be giving yourself a serious check. If he was wise he could had ceiling to floor built-in bespoke units either side tele white with gold/black/chrome handles but he didn't because he is a sheep and got tele and fireplace (fake) or amount crap he's spent money on add it up could had got a log burner in there (5k for ours) but that was everything needed for it, literally all I use with heat from them. P.s not boasting it did take myself and Mr Isa 10 months to save for it but something I've always loved and wanted.
Isa doll, if he was wise he'd move into a bigger flat or actual hoose. He's nae wise thou, he likes to use his petty cash to invest in fishy plastic leaves and drink stations πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey tattle trolls. Just catching up after a few weeks off this app... did anyone spot next year's (this years) Christmas baubles balancing on top of the wardrobes with all the other shite?
You have ruined his big reveal ma lovlie it was only 3 weeks away before we started getting spoilers ! He will have to bin them and restart now 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bing bong

Well ma lovelies I’ve had 5 bespoke pages to catch up oan this morning. My bastard full time joab has had me off in the office again the past few days. Anyway, back wfh now for the rest of the week so plenty a time to keep up.
At this point I genuinely think he’s mentally no right. He’s absolutely manic!

Bing bong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Get the popcorn ready, wull we be #treatit tae a bespoke Edinburgh jurney.
Screenshot_20230201-163013.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How does he not have time to cook? He's no children and no life. We are very busy with our real joabs and children and manage to cook every day. He is eating out or having takeaway at least once or twice a week.

What's your favourite Maria meal, ma lovelies?

20230201_201905-COLLAGE.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.