Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fat cows even got the excuse tae be eating BREADSTICKS!! Dae you want anymore carbs way your carbs hen?? Deek will be rolling you aff the bed soon days Mazda!!

531BEE77-2C87-40FF-BB8F-B1EF1BBFD44C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
His swearing is off the charts!
He's definitely getting worse. I can swear like the next person, but there's a time and a place, and social media isn't one of them.

---

The fat cows even got the excuse tae be eating BREADSTICKS!! Dae you want anymore carbs way your carbs hen?? Deek will be rolling you aff the bed soon days Mazda!!

View attachment 1920357
Ugh he's one horrible looking little scroat 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Iv just realised what he’s doing, he’s obviously been looking at what content is doing really well on social media lately. The pan hack, ASMR cleans etc seeing the 10s of thousands of likes on that type of content is obviously winding him up and he thinks he’s being a smug, funny little goblin.

The reality is that he’s a very sad little man, approaching 40, nothing to show for himself, would still be living in his aunts box room if it wasn’t for Dereks bedsit. He’s recently met all the queen huns who have made hundreds of thousands of pounds, some of them now millionaires and he’s being bitter because he knows he F-d up every opportunity and it’s all totally his fault.

I bet his family and friends are so disappointed and embarrassed by him.

I’m Taking screenshots of the smug bastard so next time he’s on a downer we can remind him that he totally deserves it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Christ almighty, ah wish ma Kerry Katonas didnae wurk, ah'm phoning crime watch, there's been an assault oan ma eyes!
Screenshot_20230129-204731~2.png

Nae sleep fur auld Madge the night, thanks tae Freddy Krueger oaf Beirut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Iv just realised what he’s doing, he’s obviously been looking at what content is doing really well on social media lately. The pan hack, ASMR cleans etc seeing the 10s of thousands of likes on that type of content is obviously winding him up and he thinks he’s being a smug, funny little goblin.

The reality is that he’s a very sad little man, approaching 40, nothing to show for himself, would still be living in his aunts box room if it wasn’t for Dereks bedsit. He’s recently met all the queen huns who have made hundreds of thousands of pounds, some of them now millionaires and he’s being bitter because he knows he F-d up every opportunity and it’s all totally his fault.

I bet his family and friends are so disappointed and embarrassed by him.

I’m Taking screenshots of the smug bastard so next time he’s on a downer we can remind him that he totally deserves it!
Totally spot on!. He has to be so jealous of what they have. And when he keeps repeating that he's happy in his cosy flat I'd call him a liar to his face, because no one in their right mind would want to stay in that horrible block of flats.

The size of his nose 😳
Screenshot_20230129-204849_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1920357
Under the right eye at nose, looks like he's got the Botox bunny lines. Someone mentioned them in Jodie Marsh thread recently, as a tell tale sign of Botox. When he got his 0.000005ml of lip filler didn't he say he didn't get/need Botox cos he looked after his skin? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He talked aboot the Whitney musical aka The Bodyguard on Jan 18th, so the stupid fooker could have bought some tickets then.

Mario just book into the Crowne agin if ya want a bath.

327619549_579578600337515_3764644793296790433_n.jpg

328139201_896163901517165_5174629373257268089_n.jpg

bath.png
bath1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#treatit tae a new thread so aye! I've been catching up and pure howling at @hopethishelpsallthebest bespoke artwork.

I, Marion is still a moaning bastard and I think he's been having a wee read of tattle with his magnifying glass. Mentioned petty cash and that bath we jokingly said he would buy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Totally spot on!. He has to be so jealous of what they have. And when he keeps repeating that he's happy in his cosy flat I'd call him a liar to his face, because no one in their right mind would want to stay in that horrible block of flats.

The size of his nose 😳
View attachment 1920393
Check out the white hairs creeping through the stubble. He can keep telling himself he is happy in his cosy,mold, bland, beige, neutral coloured shed with the concrete sofa he might just believe it we know it's no true. He's never had a house nor probably ever will. Name one person that hated their house so moved back into a flat.. I'll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario, happy?!. Is he shite. He'll always be a miserable, whiney little scroat . But you keep telling yourself that, because no one has told you in a message 🙄
Screenshot_20230129-211047_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ Almighty he's up and down like a yo-yo.
One min he's moaning about work, the weather, well anything really.
Then he's ogling the men on TikTok possibly while Deek is smoking a special rizla on the sofa next to him.
Then he's living life. Treating himself nearly every day but I bet he is secretly in debt. Living pay packet to pay packet.

If he is not an influencer then he needs to stop trying to compete.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Made himself sound really thick regarding the pan lid cleaning hack.

The reason it works Mario Hen is because the thin edges of the pan lid get deeper into the fabric than you could get from just “given it a fuckin worsh” with a wet cloth. A bucket of water and cloth will also saturate the fabric and take longer to dry, and as you should know excessive dampness can cause bespoke mould…..

YOU ABSOLUTLE COCK WOMBLE
I watched this story 3 times and could not figure out what he was saying. I didn’t know but I read your post on this app that isnae ya joab and I got to know. Could have listened to it 20 times and would never have got pan lid 😂 Thanks doll 😘

Reactions: 14
Under the right eye at nose, looks like he's got the Botox bunny lines. Someone mentioned them in Jodie Marsh thread recently, as a tell tale sign of Botox. When he got his 0.000005ml of lip filler didn't he say he didn't get/need Botox cos he looked after his skin? 🤔
I thought that in one of the pics when he was with all the "lassies" but then that filter the other night I said failed and was showing all his forehead wrinkles made me change my mind. Edited to add this photo
1675031619495.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'What happened to cleaning with a cloth and soapy water? It does the same bleeping job'

Says the stupid fat slut who bought Ozmo fridge cleaner,. One of which comes with a hazard warning for skin and eye irritation. When he could just use hot soapy water or a steam cleaner...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.