Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over a 40 year old man having an opinion on a 23 year old giving birth.
If my husband told me he was watching MM on YouTube I’d phone the polis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I can’t get over a 40 year old man having an opinion on a 23 year old giving birth.
⚰⚰⚰ Comment of the day 🙌🙌

Keep your power hen

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly its bleeping weird and he needs to stay in his ain lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some idiots also asked if she will see him at silver burn?!
[/QUOTE]
Only chance he'll see Hinch, v much doubt she'll pop into the hamster cage
---

Just about to apply for my blue tick from my study in my detached hoose….. smell the wealth 🙃🤣
Doll, hooses, baths, holidays, cars and a career are zilch compared to that wee beautiful blue tick. Iydkgtk 🤥

Wee Maz is welcome to his blue tick, it's a sad day when a 40 year old feels being verified on Instagram is the pinnacle of his existence. He's a wee sad guy, no pals, no memories and no future

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.