Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs she’s trying so hard to be relevant!!!! Could she get that mashooove McKnight Hooter any further up that creepy Andrew guys arse!!!!💩💩
Towels on the bog minging bastard🤮

I dunnae a lot a new shower head, the cooncil need tae install a bidet for her
But hen that shower also comes with a bespoke douche attachment 🍆💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Uses 35 products and potions a day in her routine.
Still looks like an absolute bag o shite and stinks of sharts.
Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20230123_124733_Instagram.jpg

So Andrew posts a shower reel yesterday and now suddenly Mario posts a shower story today. He has no originality (or brains). Why did he copy him so obviously and less than 24 hours after the original, I'm embarrassed for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1904030
So Andrew posts a shower reel yesterday and now suddenly Mario posts a shower story today. He has no originality (or brains). Why did he copy him so obviously and less than 24 hours after the original, I'm embarrassed for him.
No, we need to actually Mazza in the shower, to see his routine in action… that would be proper influencing 🤢 (and copying his idol)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1904030
The main difference being Andrew is doing it for an ad and likely getting paid for it. Macaroni is doing it for……well I don’t know why he’s doing it tbh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Absolutely in bulk laughing at his shower montage 🤣 as if anyone lays out all that shite on top of the shitter before a shower. Loved the panning of his super deluxe cooncil shower #mirasport oh Maz, it's like Christmas every day lately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omfg didn’t bother with him this morning as it’s same old same old. Read here what you lot said and broke my neck to watch his stories, bleeping hilarious 😂 the toilet 🚽 hahahaha, and he actually filmed it and put it on Instagram what a freak. Dirty bastard, didn’t he have the shits all weekend? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘I ALWAYS start my day like this’ … camera pans to various products all completely full 🤣🤣🤣 the big porker is telling porkies

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omfg didn’t bother with him this morning as it’s same old same old. Read here what you lot said and broke my neck to watch his stories, bleeping hilarious 😂 the toilet 🚽 hahahaha, and he actually filmed it and put it on Instagram what a freak. Dirty bastard, didn’t he have the shits all weekend? 🤢
I mean am not surprised at him with the rolled up towel, products laid out on the toilet this is the same man child that put the cat litter tray on the worktop to clean his flairs.
Honestly what is with the skinny creepy fingers under the shower.
40 years old and still at home 11am on a Monday, I'm 34 and was out 7am my working day was done for 12pm.
Get a real job Marion benefit scrounger.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Jeez Louise all those products to start the day.

Going to the ''back to being cinders post'' I bet he's crabbit because all the influencers have mare money, no jaob to go to and not necessarily mare followers and he knows he has missed the boat.

Tough shite Mario.

Snooze you lose.

326828411_1931722917167786_4260782348039287472_n.jpg

326588454_530959429004388_3754738841144760218_n.jpg
326715488_520985043352768_7980802800231610127_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.