Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F6BA86C5-BD81-4314-8F5C-E1FE45E7B267.jpeg
I can’t cope with the crossover! How was Sticker Sister invited??! Does SS even know who Mario is?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe baby girl Rayne is planning her escape with both of them away from the bedsit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Good god hens wit a day tae be alive! This is this threads historic moment! Oor Maz finally met Hinchy and Trolloman!😩 He’s made it in life finally. He’ll be wondering when agents and publishers will be contacting him for a book deal. He’ll be waiting on the daily Mail to report on this big day. Most of all ma luvlies, we’ll never hear the bleeping end of this!! Queue the ‘take me back’ posts for the next bleeping year. Also, who’s watching baby gurl Rayn if Deek had to go and get him? Isn’t her security compromised? Also the PIP money must be rolling in if he can afford 2 return tickets from GLA to LDN, so aye smell the wealth hens!!! Oor Maz is famous!!!💎

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does Solomon’s sister have some sort of condition? I always think she looks ill like she’s been dug up 😬

Marion looks a shambles In his trackie top.He could have at least made an effort and squeezed his fat gut into his Pat Butcher blouse.
She’s filth isn’t she? That is one ugly bleep. Would give Mario a run fae fer money.

• Haha
Surely if you’re going to make your partner travel all the way to London then you’d book another night and make it worth it?

Reactions: 38
When I was early 20’s I used to take the train on my own for work trips. Stayed in hotels on my own too. I bloody loved it. It’s not often he surprises me with how pathetic he is, but he’s excelled himself the day hens!!
If it wasn't fir us having children, I'd regularly be hopping on a train and going to new places! We still go places but not the same as it's usually to my in-laws (in other countries so still seeing mare than Marion).

When I was 20, I studied abroad for a year. I went home to finish my Master's and then was off again with my now-husband.

Guys!! I’m in Thailand, I’m in a bar and whilst Mr tinkerbell cat is playing pool, I came for a wee nosey on instagram - when I say I rushed here when I saw that shenanigans that bald ugly hermit has been on, well I’ve laughed :ROFLMAO:
It just showed he never actually leaves that tit hole of his, the way he got on. Wax lady his only friend too :ROFLMAO:
I can’t wait to read through this thread tomorrow and catch up round the pool. 1.06am here now so beers win xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh god I just cannot cope. Getting Deek to come all the way down to London just to go all the way home again. I’ve been all over the country on my own and abroad to meet friends - yes I get nervous and anxious but that’s normal. As someone above said these people just do not know the difference between normal anxious feelings and actual properly diagnosed anxiety. Poor Deek, he’s probably had to book a day off work, buy Maz gifts and pay for a return train ticket 🙄

Reactions: 29
“Never goes anywhere outside of his home town” 😂😂 screaming!!! Shady witch. True though

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.