Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deek is in London. He has had to come and get him. The big fanny.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannae cope the day.
Deek the not so fat controller chaperoning auld slither tits back tae Glesga.

So Deek has been on a train fae what, 9 hours the day?!

Am beginning tae wonder, who is the brainless one amongst those two pricks cus Maroon has pulled a blinder there

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am CRYING the day ma lovelies that Marion cannae be trusted tae get oan the right train oan his oan so poor wee Derk has had tae do a 16 hour round trip tae pic up his wee granny 👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone was catching up on tattle from his hotel cupboard room last night! Trying to make out he wasn’t on his phone cos he was having such an ~AmAzInG tImE~
Get in the bin Marion you nasty neep.

I wonder if the influencers all recognised each other without the filters? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone was catching up on tattle from his hotel cupboard room last night! Trying to make out he wasn’t on his phone cos he was having such an ~AmAzInG tImE~
Get in the bin Marion you nasty neep.

I wonder if the influencers all recognised each other without the filters? 🤔
They’d know which one was Mario alright, the only one in the room that’s not made a penny from insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Notice how DumDim Derek is feart to crack a smile for the camera incase we see his rotten green stumps🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just nearly snapped my ankles running here to say we are NEVER going to hear the end of this AMAZIN weekend ma lovelies!! Hes hud the best time ever an met his soph ,,, belt up ma lovelies its gonna be a loooong 1 coming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nows the time for all the local neds and junkies to tan Seedyhill towers!!!!
Oh wait it’s full of cheap plastic tat!!! Never mind!💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Solomon’s sister have some sort of condition? I always think she looks ill like she’s been dug up 😬

Marion looks a shambles In his trackie top.He could have at least made an effort and squeezed his fat gut into his Pat Butcher blouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has it been mentioned before that all his ''friends'' are female.

He has no male friends at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah hope Marion didnae partake in wan oaf they boiled eggs afore travelling hame 💨👃 #shartattack

Screenshot_20230117-174142~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.