Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happening in London that
If Hunch goes to the book signing or teams up with Ava May X Maz, it's a sign she's desperate for attention/deals.

Hannah, we'll be needing more photos of his bald spots and double chins after he posted you in your mask. X
Is there another book signing tomorrow?

Reactions: 5
Wunner if I Marion goat Grease soundtrack oan vinyl, canni wait fur a singing highlight oaf look at me, ah'm Sandra Dee at his wee sleepover. Facemasks, daeing each others nails, curling their hair, all three oaf them fur Marion.

Screenshot_20230115-223743.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I never noticed the washing! 😳 He's unbelievable.
If he is going to London l wonder if Derek's going, because how's he going to get on a train on his own coming back?.

Of all the hotels she could have booked herself in to and she chooses to stay there. It might just be me, but if l go to see someone out the area l prefer a hotel.
Maybe her boss boyfriend now controls the purse strings and wouldn't even stretch to a Premier Inn this time hence sleeping in the rock hard bumming fort area, breathing in moisture off the bleep washings (and possible damp off the terrible panelling), cat hair, IBS explosions (which must be a recurrent and frequent issue given the need to have a shart card on show in public and is the only feasible reason for it justifying pushing past grannies) and no doubt excessive synthetic fragrance oils.

Even thinking about that has my stomach turning and chest tightening!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Hannah come upto chaperone monzo to the big smoke due to his kerry katonas ?
Aye ma lovely he’s channeling his inner blind nikita dug, oor H is doing her bit for care in the community so they move and go forth mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1885030
Who has it worst?
1. The head on “Derek’s” (aka the petty cash prince aka Beruits Orange Lodge Grand Master) pint. Or,
2. The head on Marion (aka the hobbit who fell into online Hoovering by accident and is still nervous about his “journey” in this crazy world of Hello My Lovelies candles and free toilet cleaner
80% foam and it’s still the best head he’s ever had 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a day to be working from hame. I’ll be refreshing this app like it’s ma joab, because today it is ma joab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.