Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree. It really is the new black these days. It is a kick in the teeth for people with genuine mental health problems. Everyone has bad times in their lives but these so called “influencers” scream mental health at the drop of a hat or when they are called on their shit

Reactions: 26
I bet oor H is going tae palm jobbie breath aff on someone else at the earliest opportunity

Reactions: 19
I bet he’s wondering if he’ll finally meet Hinch but she seems to avoid anything to do with Greedy

Reactions: 17
Only Marion would complain about a night in a hotel that the cunt prolly didnae even pay fae himself anyway. Scrounging fat slag.

Reactions: 22
Totally with you here, though mine is more depression related than anxiety. I’ve lost many friendships and destroyed relationships because sometimes I simply can’t function and face even sending a text message let alone an in person meet up. It’s insulting when people jump on that bandwagon and claim faux anxiety/issues for clout and attention. I can say with confidence that those of us who do struggle with those issues would happily swap it for a normal existence, and yet these clowns on Instagram and TikTok are using it for content. Sad.

Reactions: 27
That table probably feels unstable with the absolute rooker he’s hiding being around all the influencers

Reactions: 19
Look at oor wee macaroni flushed with excitement and gazing adoringly at greedy and Solomon
His nose is the size of the table.

Look at all those fake instafriends all in one room! Bet that stinks after, Maz's breath and sharts, Solomons stinking pits and fanny. Greedy looks grubby as well.

Reactions: 23
His nose is the size of the table.

Look at all those fake instafriends all in one room! Bet that stinks after, Maz's breath and sharts, Solomons stinking pits and fanny. Greedy looks grubby as well.
On whose insta are you seeing these stories?

Reactions: 11
People use the whole anxiety as a personality trate or a trend. People don't know the difference between basic human feelings what we all feel when nervous, scared or worried and what is actaul anxiety.
Same with depression people have some down and up days we all do but then there is actual depression when you can't don't want to get out of bed, leave your home, wash, tidy, pay bills, stay in touch with family/friends, live a hermit life.
Everyone and their dug have some form of MH and I really feel for those that do struggle with it and probably won't seek help because they will think their not as bad as some.

Did he book a hostel instead of a hotel? I've stayed in many hotels even camping pods and I haven't heard anything like that blow dryer, people on the stairs. He is trying to make a joke of it in his post but can tell it was really annoying him, how dare they keep Marion up past his bedtime he is usually in bed and sleeping for 9pm.
It's London Marion it's a city, night life doesn't stop 6pm infact whoever was drying their hair was probably just starting their night out in London.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Look at oor wee macaroni flushed with excitement and gazing adoringly at greedy and Solomon
Fucking hell the state of that ugly fuck!!!!!
I’m mortified for him, what must they all be thinking?
The massssssove Hooter!! The stinking breath!! And that fucking haircut!?!?!?!?!
Looks like it was done by a 80yo blind mutant with two fingers

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.