Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet lately? Must have the fear aboot her trip oan Monday and so forth
It's going to be something really stupid he's hyped up about. He said his travels but that bag isn't big enough for more than a night away. Either hospital for his Kerry katonas or been gifted a night over somewhere for his Christmas.
I'm not like Marion and wish time away, but I wish it would be Monday already so we can see where this half wit is going that's got him so anxious and scared to step out his ring box into the big wide world.
Tons blessings 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well my lovelies we have baby stepped and ran into a new thread and I cannae wait to see what this trip will behold. I’m pure clutching ma beak with excitement hens IYDKGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If it takes him six months to figure out where to put his teabags, then he must have started planning this Monday jurney while at nursery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I usually canny keep up with this thread but I’ll be staying tuned on these new days of dawn in the lead up to Monday to watch maid Marion steer right oot her ane lane, so aye it better no be a damp squib or I’ll be absolutely fumming n so forth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Fake disaster pending which will cancel the travel plans on Monday. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He’s off the app coming with some excuse as to why his plans on Monday will be cancelled. I bet he’s already returned the bag to primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s off the app coming with some excuse as to why his plans on Monday will be cancelled. I bet he’s already returned the bag to primark.
What about the neckerchief? Do we think he kept that tae wear for their air stewardess role play?

Doing his wee Britney ‘Toxic’ impression wae the B&M drinks trolley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I usually canny keep up with this thread but I’ll be staying tuned on these new days of dawn in the lead up to Monday to watch maid Marion steer right oot her ane lane, so aye it better no be a damp squib or I’ll be absolutely fumming n so forth
Whits rang wi ye that ye canni keep up, huv ye goat a life ma lovelie. As you can see ah don't 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only tit heed Mario has a favourite area of their livingroom. Honestly this idiot gets worse by the day 🙄

Screenshot_20230111-210342_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What about the neckerchief? Do we think he kept that tae wear for their air stewardess role play?

Doing his wee Britney ‘Toxic’ impression wae the B&M drinks trolley
Right @hopethishelpsallthebest a wee joabby fur youse please, a wee Britney/Marion trolly dolly pichure, loadsa luv fae yer biggest fan 😘

Only tit heed Mario has a favourite area of their livingroom. Honestly this idiot gets worse by the day 🙄

View attachment 1875008
He moaned all summer fur autumn wintum and noo he's saying January is most miserable month 🙄

Here's hoping there's heavy snow and he gets stranded. Jist like the wintum pichures youse kept sharing in the run up tae Christmas. 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.