Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was on Bio which is sadly no more.

Ah hope this wee clip ah fun oan the small business ah like tae call YouTube brings ye comfurt, tonsa luv 🥔♥

Hadn't seen this one afore, clutching ma beak ...

Ah remember them oan Jeremy Kyle when Aud left them, it's ma mission today tae find it, Christ ah huv less oaf a life than Marion 😂

Noo is Marion big Phil or Aud? 🤔

Well fur starters it shud be tea, coffee, sugar, in that order and nae debates. Take another couple of months longer next time Marion hen and get tae ken!!! Are those wooden things at the top stamps? Surely no just (bad) decorations, although when wid ye require a bespoke tea stamp. 👀
Maybe they are bespoke loyalty stamps. Maybe him and Deek have a wee loyalty card for the tea/coffee stashun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All botanical needs tae get in their ain lane! Their toilet fight isnae oor Marion's fight!
He has bigger leaks to worry about!!
Screenshot_20230101-165750_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Happy New Year ma lovelies hope you'se have the best 2023 and spine bright 💎
Let the laughs continue on here and Martin keep the comedy content coming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Would you believe he's swiftly deleted that comment!
I'm so pleased @Caw1982 took that screenshot 🙌

Mario, too late witch, we saw it!. You pathetic little man, dancing your sad little life into 2023 with a drinks station.

Stop the world so we can throw Mario off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a start to 2023, hes got a new tea station. f*ck me sideways its just mare clutter. its no like he lives in a mansion and needs tae fill up space. And donnae get me started on the labeling if ya cannae tell the difference between a teabag, sugar or coffee ya shouldnae be let use a kettle ya numpty. nae debates its no my joab joab

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe they are bespoke loyalty stamps. Maybe him and Deek have a wee loyalty card for the tea/coffee stashun
Ah kin jist imagine they two melts playing coffee shoaps and nae debates. Wunner if he made Mrs Hinch a loyalty caird fur his pretend shoap and ripped it up when she didnae visit him 🤭

Screenshot_20230101-181400.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I like kenny, but kenny is swerving all over ALL the lanes… calling oot the counsil bedsit, slagging off the tea and coffee stashun. Kenny, learn will ya! Its all positive pants on oor Marion’s page, unless he is on a mega downer which is aw the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Does this mean he puts his velveteer away for the year now? What a complete waste of money if that’s what he does 🙄 Also Maz, please show us your airfryer 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh no, we all remember what happened the last time the boiler leaked…the bespoke tea and coffee station got RUINED!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh no, we all remember what happened the last time the boiler leaked…the bespoke tea and coffee station got RUINED!!!!!
Don’t worry ma luvlie the cooncil will be phoned faster than you can say smashed letterbox so aye💎❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another sticky back plastic jurney fur his worktoaps, ruined by the leak.
Remind when he cleaned the worktops way mould and mildew remover and they aw starting peeling. bleeping wee idiot and so forth💎

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Remind when he cleaned the worktops way mould and mildew remover and they aw starting peeling. bleeping wee idiot and so forth💎
Ah think that wiz afore ma Marion jurney but ah wull need tae see if ah kin find it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HNY to all you nasty trolls 🥂🥂🥂

How many comma’s do you think our Martin will take this year?
And rightly so, this app isn’t his job!! IYDKGTK
Spine bright my Lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Its falbon hen so aye back intae yer lane you go
*Auld Madge channeling her inner Marion* ...

Screenshot_20230101-204853.png

So aye and nae debates! Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

HNY to all you nasty trolls 🥂🥂🥂

How many comma’s do you think our Martin will take this year?
And rightly so, this app isn’t his job!! IYDKGTK
Spine bright my Lovelies 💎
What is the comma youse aw speak of, wiz hoping it wiz a coma but he's no hud wan oaf them yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.