Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You did well to watch it, I lasted for first one and then gave up!

Enough food in, who goes and visits him? He still huz a packet oaf they spicy criss in, his bum hole is still recovering fae the first pack 🔥🕳
Well it's plain to see why he's no pals, he is a selfish, ignorant hole. He has absolutely no regard for anyone or anything barr himself. Derek, you are a convenience to him, not an equal.

He's really pressed my buttons tonight.

As long as he's ok, got everything he needs, life is peachy.

The shite about the council folk commenting on their beautiful home. They were prob stunned as 99% of your neighbours are smack addicts who live in a crack den. It's not a compliment, they were most likely astonished anyone would choose to spend money on a total tit tip, 100% of people would be saving and working all the hours in the day to escape living in bandit country.

Maz, go do something good, give up some time to help someone. Stop being such a self serving c u n t

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“Ma chats rotten” He doesn’t have anything to say yet proceeds to ramble on for 20 stories 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Well it's plain to see why he's no pals, he is a selfish, ignorant hole. He has absolutely no regard for anyone or anything barr himself. Derek, you are a convenience to him, not an equal.

He's really pressed my buttons tonight.

As long as he's ok, got everything he needs, life is peachy.

The shite about the council folk commenting on their beautiful home. They were prob stunned as 99% of your neighbours are smack addicts who live in a crack den. It's not a compliment, they were most likely astonished anyone would choose to spend money on a total tit tip, 100% of people would be saving and working all the hours in the day to escape living in bandit country.

Maz, go do something good, give up some time to help someone. Stop being such a self serving c u n t
I was cooking the bleep tea(😡) whilst listening to his ramblings and he said something about how they’ve done the cooncil a favour by the ‘work’ they’ve done in the hovel, husband walked in at this point he’s Glaswegian and just went “did ye aye”😭😭 . Nearly set the chip pan on fire with laughing ma luvlies.
Tonsa love to ye all. (Especially that @Babybail93 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn’t he get pjs or a box or some other infantile shite with ‘Mario believes’ written on it

soft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was cooking the bleep tea(😡) whilst listening to his ramblings and he said something about how they’ve done the cooncil a favour by the ‘work’ they’ve done in the hovel, husband walked in at this point he’s Glaswegian and just went “did ye aye”😭😭 . Nearly set the chip pan on fire with laughing ma luvlies.
Tonsa love to ye all. (Especially that @Babybail93 😘)
Maz prob thinks his damp fake panelled media wall 🙄 is what saved his close from being bulldosed

Didn’t he get pjs or a box or some other infantile shite with ‘Mario believes’ written on it

soft bleep
Yes, daft bells in boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My lovelies I’m currently living life as it should be lived, holding ma phone high and doing a Mario…I’m counting down the days until Boxing Day, wishing ma life away and so forth to when Mario tears that tree doon in a rage. “Absolutely sick ae it aw noo, want it gone! It feels so fresh in here!!” Soon, soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He still has tay pick up bits for he's cheeseboard, what he means is he'll buy hes dairylea triangles next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He dosna have fook all to talk aboot but rambles on for 13 minutes.

If he left his shopping this late his OCD would be oot the roof.

He's all finished with his Christmas shopping but has purchased his food for Boxing Day because he goes to the family on that day. He ''freezed'' everything, he gets his cheese board next week. His IBS will be through the roof so aye.

He dosna like that wains don't believe in Santa - here's a suggestion for you Mario - it isn't up to you what a parent tells their children so butt oot the noo.

All the new decs are away for next year but he will get moor.

The cooncil have been oot to the hoose and said it is the best place on the block. The tower is to get new windies and some other gubbins but no decisions yet on what but the transformation will be epic.

So 2023 is a kitchen re-do over and cooncil ripping oot. He will have a melt down for sure. Bring it on I say

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Waiting with bated breath to see wit utter festive vibes mario brings this weekend ma lovelies

tenner bet it’s him sitting on the breeze block sofa, in highly age inappropriate pyjamas wae the tress lights on epileptic settings, joos n criss laid oot in a candy cane shaped bowl watching a Christmas film while deed deek ignores him fae the other side of the room.

BLISS 🎅🏻 💎 ❤ xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Good dawn of day ma lovelies! I was have a wee look over thread #55 and I seen a screenshot someone posted of some old stories. I will try to attach it if I can. But I have 3 questions.
Is that wet wipes next to some strange bin thing for the bespoke IBS?
Is that a flowerpot over the flusher?
Simply why?
I did have a look over the wiki thank you. ❤Will finish it later as was laughing so much Mr Okiedoke got a fright as he was trying to sleep and how do I explain Marion to a frustrated Italian (actual Italian) not a made up name!
Now I am going to back to my ain lain, get bairn ready for school and nae debates! Spine bright ma loves!🔷️
Screenshot_20221215-225307_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good dawn of day ma lovelies! I was have a wee look over thread #55 and I seen a screenshot someone posted of some old stories. I will try to attach it if I can. But I have 3 questions.
Is that wet wipes next to some strange bin thing for the bespoke IBS?
Is that a flowerpot over the flusher?
Simply why?
I did have a look over the wiki thank you. ❤Will finish it later as was laughing so much Mr Okiedoke got a fright as he was trying to sleep and how do I explain Marion to a frustrated Italian (actual Italian) not a made up name!
Now I am going to back to my ain lain, get bairn ready for school and nae debates! Spine bright ma loves!🔷️View attachment 1810675
marios like a wee magpie hen, he sees hinch and the othe Insta huns git things and he just has to put himself in debt to keep up. The problem is most of the other huns have smelled the wealth and made a wee bit of money fae that app, so have larger (sometimes multiple) bathrooms and space tae put things. Mario doesny, but still forces everything into the wee bedsit for utter cosy vibes.

Make sure mr okiedoke gets tae know ma lovelie, mario can also recommend some beautiful authentic Italian food aw within a 5 foot radius of the Beirut bedsit 😌 the pizzas out the castlevecchi and the pasta oot the jam jar will make him feel right at home and nae debates xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He does nae know but I will make him get tae know and no debates hen! Smell the IBS wealth from downtown Beirut Bedsit. I honestly think Marion would scare him 🤣🤣

Does he pump Deek (not with his button mushroom) with weed to keep him more dependent on him so he wont tell him to get tae duck wit his sel?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck is he on about … sure he still BELIEVES in Santa 🎅🤡
Of course he does, that's why him and wee Deek huv a wee bell in a boax tae ring fur Santa. Unless it's a bell for their bellend. Anyone searched on oanly fans fur Marion?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Makes my skin crawl when he mentions having his own weans whilst he's sat in his scruffy hovel surrounded by plastic decorations, watching Matilda & wears kids pyjamas.

Those dots of doom hurt my head.
He's freezed his food and so forth.

Boxing day starter is;
Prawn Cocktail, Pate & Soup.

Followed by M&S steak (freezed),
Parmesan cheese potatoes, mixed veg, chunky fries, stuffing, pigs in blankets, onion rings, mushrooms & peppercorn sauce,

Fat greedy ugly witch, nae debates oan ma post

Screenshot_20221215-221945_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Instead of watching Matilda at home alone, why doesn’t he either have a movie night with his nieces or treat them to there cinema 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.