Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He isnae bothered aboot that app.

Sad little bastard pretending he's aww cosy and happy oan the concrete slab sofa.

He's bitterly jealous of successful influencers, clinging on to top up his benefits.

I Ken we dinnae like Deek the noo after the orange šŸŠ revelation, but how selfish. Let him watch what he wants in peace.

How bleeping rude tae sit there squawking and doing his fake laugh.

The big breakdoon feels imminent and I cannae wait ma lovelies šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
ā€œIā€™m a tiny fish in the pond neeewerā€ Marion you have never been in the bleeping pond mate!

Iā€™m guessing all these recent outbursts is because an account he deemed smaller than him is now bigger and getting brand deals. Starting to make sense all the crap yesterday about not having a team , and itā€™s not his jaaaawb and now tonightā€™s outburstā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hello ma lovelies. I predict his 2023 tree is one of those that looks like a mannequin/dress

These are vile but popping up everywhere and the new insta huns craze and oor Marion is always a year behind so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couldnā€™t bring masel to watch the dots of doom the night ma lovelies.
Anything new to report or was it just the usual drivel - snakes on this app, hinch jealousy, things that never happened, beige food, candy cane lame etc etc ?
tonsa luv as always

Hello ma lovelies. I predict his 2023 tree is one of those that looks like a mannequin/dress

These are vile but popping up everywhere and the new insta huns craze and oor Marion is always a year behind so aye.
sounds awful but right up his street no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies wtf is going on tonight is he drunk ? Is he high off deeks wacky baccy?

I havenā€™t even got to the end of the dots he is all over the place. Tik tok , fake followers , Insta , mattresses . My brain can not process what he is trying to say šŸ¤£
That's exactly how l was listening to him. He goes off on a tangent every time

Reactions: 14
ā€œWho would want to buy more followers??ā€ In a high pitched squeal
I predict a comma incoming in 3, 2, 1 ā€¦..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think the postie meant Macie-Lou the lassie arund the corner in the new build he never got to buy.

Notice his bff Andrew liked the post.

macys.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
E5287B36-6392-4D41-A346-B5D1E1860207.png

I mean, he does know the Thanksgiving parade was last week right? On actual Thanksgiving.
Tonights contradictions:
Itā€™s freezing but itā€™s cosyā€¦ eh????
He loves tik tik, thought you hated it Martin! Heā€™s such a bleeping walloper, heā€™s definitely got more than a score loose in that tiny little brain of his šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Itā€™s actually bloody mental how he is ALREADY thinking about next years tree.
Itā€™s abnormal behaviour. Weirdo

Reactions: 39
I think the postie meant Macie-Lou the lassie arund the corner in the new build he never got to buy.

Notice his bff Andrew liked the post.

View attachment 1770342
I thought the front door was to side of the living room? With the bathroom and kitchen opposite the front door. And the living room bedroom opposite each other šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To say he no likes TikTok he bleats on aboot it a lot.
Regarding IG, na likes the ads but he does it all the time.
He's sloppy with his page, it's na his job, IG is for the kids noo.
It's an effort. especially for the OG's

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ā€œThatā€™s my words for wisdomā€ ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø give me strength.
I canā€™t stand people wittering on when Iā€™m watching my programmes. Derek must be ready to launch Mario out the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought the front door was to side of the living room? With the bathroom and kitchen opposite the front door. And the living room bedroom opposite each other šŸ¤”
The living room and bedroom are opposite the front door with the kitchen to the left and the bathroom to the right. The living room and kitchen windows face onto the front and the bathroom and bedroom windows face the back courts.

Reactions: 15
That's the door into the livingroom, but that stupid idiot will be wanting people not to notice, and especially new followers who don't know there's reason why it can't be put on the front door

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ā€œIā€™m a tiny fish in the pond neeewerā€ Marion you have never been in the bleeping pond mate!

Iā€™m guessing all these recent outbursts is because an account he deemed smaller than him is now bigger and getting brand deals. Starting to make sense all the crap yesterday about not having a team , and itā€™s not his jaaaawb and now tonightā€™s outburstā€¦
Pond life have a higher iq than our Marion so aye nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For someone who isnā€™t bothered about being an influencer he sure does go on about it a lot..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wit the duck is he rambling on aboot? šŸ™„ Chatting tit about "that app" because he's bitter about not making more of it when he had some opportunities and when was actually liked and not a laughing stock. Suck it up and concentrate on living in the REAL WORLD, you muppet. šŸ‘Š Oh, and he's either pretending to be drunk or is actually pissed on a single WKD. šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So when an OG (since 2018) can say what they like it's called being honest, yet when someone has a differing opinion they are a troll? šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.