Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, he's pissed aff he's not taken previous money making opportunities by doing ads, but is now jumping awn them, wanting said opportunities, despite "that app" not being his joab...... BUT has stopped any people/companies he doesnae know from private messaging him on the very app he wants to grab opportunities from to protect himself from God knows what....... 🤔

He's a fucken crackpot, nae debates and so forth! 🤯
His whole rant is about people being mean in the comments and how to protect yourself. I'd be more concerned about protecting yourself from the tax man when they find out that you are not declaring the income!.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
His whole rant is about people being mean in the comments and how to protect yourself. I'd be more concerned about protecting yourself from the tax man when they find out that you are not declaring the income!.
10 times out of ten 😂😂😂 I can’t even 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is with the static hair !!! Also I’ve notice whenever something is mentioned that he don’t want to much attention on ..such as his tax dodging we get a million dots ! Sure he does it to send us wild so the posts get buried 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, he's pissed aff he's not taken previous money making opportunities by doing ads, but is now jumping awn them, wanting said opportunities, despite "that app" not being his joab...... BUT has stopped any people/companies he doesnae know from private messaging him on the very app he wants to grab opportunities from to protect himself from God knows what....... 🤔

He's a fucken crackpot, nae debates and so forth! 🤯
That's because he's now known as "influencer" on that filthy app. That's just the title he has. He expects companies to do him a favour now because he's putting them on the map and so forth.

Hey Mario. The majority of people don't care you're gay. Stop trying to say you get loads of homophobic comments. Definitely none here.

The reason many/most of us don't like you here is because you're a foul mouthed, horrible individual. E.g. Pushing an elderly woman in a shop and flashing your shart card, disregarding questions about how your purchases are contributing to destroying our planet, being horrible to your pet etc. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That's because he's now known as "influencer" on that filthy app. That's just the title he has. He expects companies to do him a favour now because he's putting them on the map and so forth.

Hey Mario. The majority of people don't care you're gay. Stop trying to say you get loads of homophobic comments. Definitely none here.

The reason many/most of us don't like you here is because you're a foul mouthed, horrible individual. E.g. Pushing an elderly woman in a shop and flashing your shart card, disregarding questions about how your purchases are contributing to destroying our planet, being horrible to your pet etc. 👍🏻
No way is he playing the gay card ! He is such a twit. There are loads of gay influencers who are brilliant. Why can’t he just accept he isn’t likeable or relatable in any shape or form

Sorry coming up for air between dots ! Has he really just said he WAS arrogant ! And is he really telling us his older and wiser all the while sitting in ginger bread PJs in a flat done up like a Santas grotto 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve never once seen a homophobic comment about him.

Who does he think he is asking businesses to turn the comments off or delete anything negative. He really doesn't get that it’s that exact behaviour from influencers that brought tattle into existence!

Reactions: 32
Pahhh hello ma lovelies.
986 dots of doom.

That hair cannae be real and so forth, sat in gingerbread man polyester pyjammies.
PhotoGrid_1669579911643.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
No way is he playing the gay card ! He is such a twit. There are loads of gay influencers who are brilliant. Why can’t he just accept he isn’t likeable or relatable in any shape or form
Lots of shite about homophobic comments. I hope he isn't trying to imply there's ever been negative comments about him here because of his sexuality.

I've a close family member who is gay. Can't compare them to Mario. They are married, travel, have a lovely home and just love life. ❤

Reactions: 26
Can wan of you'se help me get tae know where I can find these hunners and hunners of media articles that have been written aboot Marion McKnight?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can wan of you'se help me get tae know where I can find these hunners and hunners of media articles that have been written aboot Marion McKnight?
I can hen. There's an absolutely fantastic one. I'm pretty sure the reporter was raging she was sent to his home because she kept talking about it being tiny and a council flat.

"In real life, it’s exactly the same. I can see most of it when he throws open the front door to welcome me in."

"He fell into online Hoovering by accident and is still nervous about his “journey” in this crazy world of Hello My Lovelies candles and free toilet cleaner."

"He and Derek have no plans to move out of their Paisley council flat, even though it is not the ideal base for a cleanfluencer. It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning.

There is so little cupboard space that he has to store the vacuum cleaner in the living room..."

Daily Record hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lots of shite about homophobic comments. I hope he isn't trying to imply there's ever been negative comments about him here because of his sexuality.

I've a close family member who is gay. Can't compare them to Mario. They are married, travel, have a lovely home and just love life. ❤
The way I see it is

- he is spiteful and has been caught out numerous times slagging off other influencers.

- he is a compulsive liar

- he is inconsistent with his page

- his behaviour at times is a little strange and somewhat alarming.

- And who is his demographic who does he appeal to?

None of which has anything to do with his sexuality
Any sane brand will not work with him ! But of course it’s not him or his behaviour … it is everyone else they must be homophobic. I guess he never stops to think some of the people who dislike him are gay themselves ! He honestly is a horrendous person

• Heart
Reactions: 31
At this point I am having to assume that all these 'cleanfluencing' e-beggars actually have some sort of bet on amongst themselves as to who has the worst taste. Now Mario is probably still winning, but my god the competition is already stiff. Why even have a tree if you cannot see tree? Pile the plastic tit up or pin it to a wall, same effect!
Those trees are even worse than Marios if that’s possible..she’s got a cheek to call herself the Christmas queen…queen of bad taste more like 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anycunt over the age of 16 wearing gingerbread jammies should be locked up hens so aye Nae debates on ma page💎

Also new bespoke profile pic thanks to @Ferguson Ah absalootleyy love it ma luvlie❤🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.