Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His eyebrows are living life as they should yous are all just trolls. His FACE his RULES

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Treatit hisself for the wiki: Either £255 or £125 (!!!!) on those absolutely horrendous eyebrows.

Guessing he goes for the annual top up as he's been a client for years?

View attachment 1762552
His 2nd cost of living payment must’ve landed in the last couple of days. 1st one paid the lips n lashes this one the brows. If there’s a 3rd we might even see a deposit on a hair transplant 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At this point I am having to assume that all these 'cleanfluencing' e-beggars actually have some sort of bet on amongst themselves as to who has the worst taste. Now Mario is probably still winning, but my god the competition is already stiff. Why even have a tree if you cannot see tree? Pile the plastic tit up or pin it to a wall, same effect!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hope he came on here for a nose 🧐 Your bed can't be that cosy if you can't sleep 😕

Screenshot_20221127-062630_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hope he came on here for a nose 🧐 Your bed can't be that cosy if you can't sleep 😕

View attachment 1763472
Possibly if he did more he'd sleep, plus he's tucked up earlier than my 6 year old at the weekends. Not to worry, he'll have duck all to do today except gut the hamster cage, loadsa cups of tea 🙄 prob his Klarna bill keeping him up

• Haha
Reactions: 31
His 2nd cost of living payment must’ve landed in the last couple of days. 1st one paid the lips n lashes this one the brows. If there’s a 3rd we might even see a deposit on a hair transplant 😝
On a serious note it bleeping annoys me if people like this receive this payment and they are squandering it on anything but cost of living

Reactions: 34
My brain hurts from trying to understand his waffle about his ‘brand’
I mean - so it 1 drop 2 drop, 3 drop or 4 drops 😂 I was pissing myself he can’t even give clear instructions on how to use a diffusor that didn’t need any kind of instructions before he confused matters!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean - so it 1 drop 2 drop, 3 drop or 4 drops 😂 I was pissing myself he can’t even give clear instructions on how to use a diffusor that didn’t need any kind of instructions before he confused matters!!!
So put 2 drops in because 2 drops is enough so don't use more but if you like it stronger then you could use 3 drops but 4 drops would be too many unless you really like the scent to be heavy and travel so then use 4 drops so put 4 or 3 drops in the diffuser. But make sure you clean it out before you use it as it will be mouldy if you don't clean it out before you put your 4 drops in.

He also couldn't be bothered to plug it in, turn it on and actually show it working. Appalling effort!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I often wonder how he hasn’t been caught out for benefit fraud. He isn’t even discreet about it . Is the Scottish government soft or something ?

Reactions: 26
I often wonder how he hasn’t been caught out for benefit fraud. He isn’t even discreet about it . Is the Scottish government soft or something ?
Totally agree!! It’s disgusting. There are people out there desperate for that money and they get nothing. My mum has MS, she is wheelchair bound and she only gets one component of the disability benefits as she hasn’t paid enough national insurance over the years. She isn’t entitled to the cost of living payments either and rather than put her heating on she stays in bed with 2 hot water bottles 😡 yet that little scrote is spending it on utter shite in an attempt to look like… well I’m actually no sure what it is he hoped to look like. He absolutely bleeping enrages me!!!! Horrible little fucker…..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Totally agree!! It’s disgusting. There are people out there desperate for that money and they get nothing. My mum has MS, she is wheelchair bound and she only gets one component of the disability benefits as she hasn’t paid enough national insurance over the years. She isn’t entitled to the cost of living payments either and rather than put her heating on she stays in bed with 2 hot water bottles 😡 yet that little scrote is spending it on utter shite in an attempt to look like… well I’m actually no sure what it is he hoped to look like. He absolutely bleeping enrages me!!!! Horrible little fucker…..
It really is disgusting! I would recommend everyone report him so they look into him. Like he is literally on here advertising his ‘brand’ how the duck is he getting away with it ! I mean is the mentality be so obvious with it that nobody suspects benefit fraud. I just don’t get it !

Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies ah wiz oot on a bespoke 12 hour sesh with ma wee pals yesterday so am on a stinking hangover journey the day. Just came on to say, imagine being that ugly but yet so full of yersel. He’s wan ugly bastard so aye. Back into ma hungover lane a go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Where that's awful £35 cupcake monstrosity gone? Wouldn't be recycling photos/video would you Martin?
He’s maybe taken it back for a refund, maybe he just bought it for a photo opportunity like the Uggs and the Crocs. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Save yursels hens! Dont watch the boady shop stories ESPECIALLY if ye hungover. I’m reasonably intelligent but he totally addled ma brain 🤪 He’s on drivel overload! Nothin he said made any sense! NOTHING!! 😳 It was all just pish!! If anyone buys anything from that pathetic attempt at an ad then they’re feckin mental 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.