Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he was sitting doing skin care then admits he uses a filter. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sitting there in his polyester jimjams, spouting off like some motivatIonal eejit. I had to keep skipping through it but glad I didn’t miss wee Deek flushing the toilet near the end. That was the most interesting part.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why do these influencers think they are immune to people having an opinion on them? Honestly I would never message someone and being homophobic is truly abhorrent!
They choose to put their selves on line and inevitably not everyone is going to like them. I’ve never even seen anything that bad aimed at him to be honest (the most recent just people ripping the piss out of candy cane lane) Again another rant how no one can have an opinion unless he deems it the right one.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
His hair honestly defies physics… I did a bespoke erase of the static and it’s definitely a more accepting style than the constant shocked hedgehog
2C4A7A0F-ACD3-4F13-B9E9-8679E7D28790.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ye know what's vile for your family, Mario?
You posting yer sister's photo with a camel toe that wouldn't look outta place in the desert.
The £5 hooker shoes you thought was a great present for yer mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I came off his page as soon as l saw the dots because celebrity jungle is more important than that middle aged twit in his gingerbread man pj's 🙄 I'll be back once I've watched them to hear his rants, the miserable little bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He looks like a mental patient with those gingerbread pyjamas on. Sorry my lovelies and so forth but he absolutely does. Crackpot. Can’t watch the dots of doom the night because I don’t want him to ruin my Sunday so aye 💎👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
During his life coaching sesh wee Deek thought he was talking to him 🤣
The bog flush - perfect ending 😝

Ps…… those Pjs🙈🤡

• Haha
So grateful I caught Marion’s story before approaching Dior about staring in their next ad campaign… you’re right hen, I need to protect ME, absolutely! I’ll be laying down the lane now with big brands who need my platform. So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hens am a wee bit concerned aboot oor Marions welfare the neet. A thought a wis watching the trailer fer Sonic the hedgehog at furst a had tae adjust ma Kerry’s and blink a little.
Has Mazda bin fiddling aboot tae much wi the candy cane lame fairy lights and electrocuted himself or summit? Those wee cheese string strands are defying gravity and nae debates.
A wis also chuffed tae get a return of the fashun advice and am away furst thing in the marenin tae stock up on some cacky n cream toaps fae ma local small business preemark.

• Haha
Why do these influencers think they are immune to people having an opinion on them? Honestly I would never message someone and being homophobic is truly abhorrent!
They choose to put their selves on line and inevitably not everyone is going to like them. I’ve never even seen anything that bad aimed at him to be honest (the most recent just people ripping the piss out of candy cane lane) Again another rant how no one can have an opinion unless he deems it the right one.
You have to be a certain type of personality to be an influencer and unfortunately majority of those personalities are narcissistic cunts .. and they find it really hard to understand why people don’t think they are amazing in the same way they see themselves. Marion is in a league of his own tho 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw this and thought of our Marion. I wonder if his brother in law will put up a bedsheet beside a roundabout on the streets of Beirut for the prince of paisley’s birthday? 🤭

309600B9-DF8C-41DE-AE19-76CA0E8E4195.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Over 20 mins of blathering on and on and on.

He's giving advice to other IGers, puts up barriers to protect himself but this stops him from progressing.
He na asks for the criticism. All the brands have to have his back. Newspaper comments are appalling.

''This page dosna define me''

Newspapers have published things that he knew nothing about.
Using a filter while applying his beauty products!
In the end he does not know who this conversation is aimed at!

Then repeated himself.

Jeez.

pic1.png
pic2.png
pic4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just caught up on some of his stories from today and can I just say how much it pisses me off when he claims he has the most sensitive skin in existence? Mario my dear you wouldn’t know sensitive skin if it dropped kicked down your flat door and smacked you in the face.

I suffer so badly with sensitive skin, I struggle to use next to anything on it, even water can bring me out in hives during certain points of the year. I can’t even cook certain things because the smell of cooking makes me itch, I can’t even explain it. I can walk down an aisle at the supermarket and smell someone’s perfume and itch.

He has SO many different lotions, uses countless different makeup brands, sprays all sorts of chemicals all over his wee little shithole and has the nerve to claim he has the most sensitive skin in the world? The man is ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.