Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens I'm swerving right out my lane to let youse all know I have been promoted to "active member" on this app. This is a title that I didn't ask for, didn't want, but it was bespokely made to order and I treatit myself. I have this platform but its not my full time job. I won't call myself an "active member" but youse can clearly see it on ma page. Tonsa love hope yeez are aw well and I'm rambling shite as usual 💎😘✌
The title chose you hen you didnae chose the title so aye get back intae yer bespoke lane ma luvlee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Make him stop with bleeping Christmas. I’ve not put the heating on yet and he’s practically got his bastarding tree up. Deep breath - we move….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mario, hen, it’s gone beyond tragic the noo, and has tipped over tae just being plain creepy. All this tit aimed at kids.

His name will be oan a list come Christmas at this rate. Pure pedalo vibes the noo ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I need to know if he’s putting presents for 2 grown men in they sacks.
I also need to know if he fills the stockings, it’s bugging my head😭
Every time I think of that headband I just pish myself, I can’t wait for the husbands response to this my lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys I’m stepping out of my lane ! Having a nose through Marion’s page and I generally felt a bit of sympathy for him ….

like he no doubt has some deep rooted issues. It seems he needs to be the first to do everything (even if 6 months behind the trend)

like he has to be the first to kick start autumn , first to kick start Christmas.

and then this obsession with candy lane …I genuinely think when he sees someone else doing it after him he thinks they are copying him… when I’m reality it is now Christmas Eve and the person is celebrating Christmas at the appropriate time🤣

This candy cane thing I can imagine if a fellow ‘influencer’ was to buy something candy cane he would be fuming if they did not give him a nod to say they were influenced by him.

does it stem from his childhood maybe? Who knows !

anyway that was my 2 mins of sympathy over I’m back in my lane and rolling my eyes at the twit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I need to know if he’s putting presents for 2 grown men in they sacks.
I also need to know if he fills the stockings, it’s bugging my head😭
Every time I think of that headband I just pish myself, I can’t wait for the husbands response to this my lovelies
He does Christmas eve boxes for them, they have hilarious Christmas pjs, of bleeping course the sacks and stocking will be crammed with fake designer presents. 😂 Mr Dayn won't let me mention his name 😐 makes me turn down the volume cos *that woman's voice is going right through me* I expect mr strictly will be the same.

Guys I’m stepping out of my lane ! Having a nose through Marion’s page and I generally felt a bit of sympathy for him ….

like he no doubt has some deep rooted issues. It seems he needs to be the first to do everything (even if 6 months behind the trend)

like he has to be the first to kick start autumn , first to kick start Christmas.

and then this obsession with candy lane …I genuinely think when he sees someone else doing it after him he thinks they are copying him… when I’m reality it is now Christmas Eve and the person is celebrating Christmas at the appropriate time🤣

This candy cane thing I can imagine if a fellow ‘influencer’ was to buy something candy cane he would be fuming if they did not give him a nod to say they were influenced by him.

anyway that was my 2 mins of sympathy over I’m back in my lane and rolling my eyes at the twit
He's stupid ma lovelie, that's the answer to everything he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t he do this last year? Started Christmas early and then by mid November he was in a huff and struggling to find new content?! Wee fud, when will he learn ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember the transition video he did last year into their Christmas pyjamas? Criiiiinge

• Haha
  • Sick
Nae debates, he was starved of oxygen at birth. Can’t think of any other reason for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn’t he do this last year? Started Christmas early and then by mid November he was in a huff and struggling to find new content?! Wee fud, when will he learn ffs
Yep, can guarantee it'll be like a shop of Christmas tat by 01-11-22. I'd bet my house on it 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mare fffing shite the noo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Tony Almond think Marion and Deek have a wain in the hoose then? lol

Remember the transition video he did last year into their Christmas pyjamas? Criiiiinge
This one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

I've said a few times something must have happened when he was young. He's openly said he hated his school days, but I'd love to know why he had to live with his Aunty?.
Edit: l don't feel sorry for him still regardless 😂

What a pair of fannies do they look like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

This one.

View attachment 1604701
Oh hen that’s the video that finally convinced me that the two of them are definitely no right in the heed!!!!
What must their families think of them acting like a pair a peds with their kiddy fiddler decor 🤮
Mortified for them both!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He does Christmas eve boxes for them, they have hilarious Christmas pjs, of bleeping course the sacks and stocking will be crammed with fake designer presents. 😂 Mr Dayn won't let me mention his name 😐 makes me turn down the volume cos *that woman's voice is going right through me* I expect mr strictly will be the same.

He's stupid ma lovelie, that's the answer to everything he does.
Oh hen mr strictly is getting pure fed up of hearing his name, especially cause I keep dropping marionism’s into conversation, I just can’t help it.
I just want to hear his reaction to the sacks and headband😂 if I start the sentence with “Mario” though he’s started declaring he doesn't want to know😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“12 meters 99p”.. packet clearly says 10 meters 😂😂 I just have no idea where he is gonna store all this shite. It looks ridiculous enough when candy cane lame is erect in his living room but where on earth is he gonna put it all when it comes down. Buying bleeping Christmas wrap in September?? His shark will be residing in his bedroom again soon as he won’t have enough room in his cupboard. Absolute moron.

A was also howling at the ‘wardrobe clear out’ and you can literally see his front door from the bed 🙊 how bespoke 💎
i have already bought Christmas wrap 🙈 I might even have a few presents wrapped and hidden under the bed as well 😂
I do have 3 weans, a blind nakita dug and a full time job so I’ve nae choice but to start early

This one.

View attachment 1604701
wee care in the community Deek 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.