Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can exfoliate, cleanse, tone, mousturise, serum, gel and balm it all he wants, he is rough as arses 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow what a treat for all his new mostly bought followers . Watching him hoover the only bit of space left in the flat , a whole two foot of carpet , then wiping around all the crap on the kitchen worktops and he saved the best for last his skin care regime . I’ve not watched him for a few days but I seriously think he is losing the plot after watching him tonight or he’s high with all the chemicals he sprays about

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If insta accidentally erased his total following, does anyone believe 90k would "re-subscribe"?

Knowing what we do about him and what he classes as trolling (re the person who asked if he didn't clean anymore and got blocked) if someone were to call him a fanny, does he class this as a homophobic barb?

Just wondering..........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Pam of his hand is about right. When he tried to do the hand backdrop, completely killed me because he clearly doesn't understand it's so that the camera can focus on the product. Marion gurning with his 5 head next to his hand doesn't quite cut it.

Those extra 5k followers have really gone to his already over-inflated ego. The problem is, I can't really tell you what his USP is? It's a scattergun approach in the hope that someone, somewhere is going to propel him to stardom.

Speaking of scatterguns, Marion must be so pissed off Homer got there first with the makeup techniques

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't believe his hair!!! Why don't his family or Derek stage an intervention and cart him off to a barber? His hair is worse than his teeth ever were and that abomination should have taken priority over his sugar puff teeth journeeee and so forth!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Two of my favourite haircut comments from here: "the council cuts his hair!" and "does he use a protractor to cut his hair? So many angles!" I had tears in my eyes. Also whenever he shows off his straighteners lmaooo. No need at all.
And don’t forget her has a hairdryer and straighteners 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Pam of his hand is about right. When he tried to do the hand backdrop, completely killed me because he clearly doesn't understand it's so that the camera can focus on the product. Marion gurning with his 5 head next to his hand doesn't quite cut it.

Those extra 5k followers have really gone to his already over-inflated ego. The problem is, I can't really tell you what his USP is? It's a scattergun approach in the hope that someone, somewhere is going to propel him to stardom.

Speaking of scatterguns, Marion must be so pissed off Homer got there first with the makeup techniques

He might have a face for radio but as he can barely speak coherently, I dont think a regular podcast or radio show will happen for him.

He is such a nonentity that I cant see how you'd get a pamphlet out of his life story never mind a book.

If his home is his shop window for artistic flair, there's not going to be any design/interiors offers.

He has nowhere to go with this insta thing even if his followers reach 1 million. It's the fact he's delusional and can't accept his ordinariness that gives us the joy on here but thats also the reason he isn't getting the deals.

He's just going to get more beggy, desperate and huffy 😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hes got Kerrykatona disease in his eyes 👀 that’s why he can’t see what we see ...a skinny Little man trying to be a influencer but ending up looking like a complete twit who reeks of desperation ...amongst other things I’m sure .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marion is the type of person who would write “the smorning” instead of “this morning”. Wtf is “youse”? What a bleeping cabbage.

18EEA7CE-D90D-44A1-9BE9-108FA4B5B5CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Two of my favourite haircut comments from here: "the council cuts his hair!" and "does he use a protractor to cut his hair? So many angles!" I had tears in my eyes. Also whenever he shows off his straighteners lmaooo. No need at all.
Both me 🙋🏻‍♀️😂

Although the council one is from Julian Clary - I have never forgotten him saying it to Jonathan Ross about 30 years ago 🤣

Off now to enjoy this new bespoke, plush skincare journeee he has apparently treated us all to tonight ma lovelies.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.