Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sketch-1583696327514.jpg

I love derek, I think he might be a stoner, nipping doon the stair for a spliff while marions sourcing collabs and so forth. Explains how he copes with the singin.

And also...The haircut? Who does it for him. I’m a Hairdresser and a Barber and I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. I might offer to collab. He loves to help small businesses and has the platform to change my life.
I'm sure Marionette mentioned he cuts his own hair. Throw a pair of knickers at his heid cause he makes an arse of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Two of my favourite haircut comments from here: "the council cuts his hair!" and "does he use a protractor to cut his hair? So many angles!" I had tears in my eyes. Also whenever he shows off his straighteners lmaooo. No need at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If he keeps this type of vid up I think there will be a mass unfollowing. God I already miss the car crash rants and tales of Marvin the marvellous. He is trying to get all insta professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he keeps this type of vid up I think there will be a mass unfollowing. God I already miss the car crash rants and tales of Marvin the marvellous. He is trying to get all insta professional.
I’m not ashamed to admit it - I miss all that so very very much. Come back Marion McKnight, all’s forgiven!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to go slightly off topic from the bizarre skincare rubbish we’ve just been treated to..

But just wanted to point out how quickly Mrs Hinch was to congratulate her new pal Joe Swash on his DOI win. Yet still no shout out for Marion on his article or 90k followers. I hope he starts to realise soon that he doesn’t really mean anything to her despite all this chat of them being such good mates!

Also the hand backdrop on the products killed me too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is asking to see his skin care anyways. It’s not like he hasn’t showed everyone 63863537 times already. He has Defo had some Botox to his forehead. Cause no matter what he says drops of youth ain’t that bleeping good.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what he asks for when he goes to the hairdressers? He must cut that himself cause he never mentions going and I can’t imagine anyone else giving him a hair cut like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.