Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s shouldn’t but I get so stressed when he does a walk around video of the flat. There is just tit on tit on tit.
boxes, with a throw ‘casually’ placed on them, with a tray on that and then flowers on that! Why man!?

Is the new anti crease shite a new bedside table feature. Probably use it as lube for his crinkly hole later
Derek's Boaby will be smelling of spring awakening 🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He only has 4 teeny tiny rooms in his polly pocket flat and yet it is stuffed to the brim with clutter , he never moves anything to clean but the thing that gets me the most is how can he do housework with a bloody bathrobe on it must stick if stale sweat between that and litter tray in kitchen 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Whenever he goes to home bargains and picks up even more tat I'm genuinely surprised he has any space left to cram it in. Like that random candle stick thing he got the other day that's just sitting next to the radiator cover - what's the point?! It's endless. Also did anyone else spot that the radiator cover was like propped up on some bits of wood? I'm guessing it wasn't fitted properly in the first place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He just wants what everyone else on Insta has in their bespoke grey showhomes. Thing is tho, these other houses are usually 4+ bedroom family homes with 2 receptions, conservatory etc. He can't do it, he's basically punching 'in all areas of his life now' too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Been lurking for months..Marion is so fake it’s unreal. I’ve only followed him for a few months...but looking back in his ‘highlights’ it’s like two different people. If you’re wanting to reek o patter Marion, delete your highlights and so forth. You canni stick a bunch of daffodils in an arse hole and call it a vase.
Been lurking since the beginning, you all brighten up my day on this thread 😂
I remember not minding him as much at the beginning! definitely has changed how he acts, speaks....I still think he is a spoof show and it’s all going to come out in due course 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Whenever he goes to home bargains and picks up even more tat I'm genuinely surprised he has any space left to cram it in. Like that random candle stick thing he got the other day that's just sitting next to the radiator cover - what's the point?! It's endless. Also did anyone else spot that the radiator cover was like propped up on some bits of wood? I'm guessing it wasn't fitted properly in the first place 🤣
Totally spotted this! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would he clutter the floor up? The more tit you put on new carpet the more indentations you have when you change things around! That living room looked so much better with the corner sofas.

Reactions: 6
You can tell he's still absolutely buzzing oot his tits with the Daily Bugle piece but he'll be back to his pissy best when he's getting up to go to work this week and wee Dezza's chillin on his week off.

Melvin spent his own week off in turmoil getting the decoring prep done and will plague Dezza for having it easy by comparison.

Reactions: 9
His flat is just like him. Scrape the surface ever so slightly and it’s all tit! Also what is that chair about? A cushion, a throw and that knotted thing?!

Reactions: 7
You can tell he's still absolutely buzzing oot his tits with the Daily Bugle piece but he'll be back to his pissy best when he's getting up to go to work this week and wee Dezza's chillin on his week off.

Melvin spent his own week off in turmoil getting the decoring prep done and will plague Dezza for having it easy by comparison.
‘Turmoil’ I’m tucking dying here!!!!! This thread is hands down, outright the funniest thing in my life. Aye, well apart from Marion, so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stresses me out that he has so much tit on every surface in every room who needs that much tit and tat it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Was anyone else utterly heartbroken when the rat infestation ended? I swear to god I was gutted - I wanted it to go on forever. Don’t think anything could ever make me laugh like that again 😂😂😩 😭😭😭🐀 🐁 🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally spotted this! 🤣
Beautiful cake stand sitting on the radiator that he’s got bespoked 😍 God forbid he lights that candle and oooooooooooor “Rayne” knocks it over - between the zoflora, fabrize and free toilet clearer, it’ll be an explosion on Chernobyl proportions!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love derek, I think he might be a stoner, nipping doon the stair for a spliff while marions sourcing collabs and so forth. Explains how he copes with the singin.

And also...The haircut? Who does it for him. I’m a Hairdresser and a Barber and I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. I might offer to collab. He loves to help small businesses and has the platform to change my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.